• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Has Brendan's Hair Been a Hat

Austin

Austin
bkj6

Emerald_Brendan.png

Someone tell me this is a lie.

Austin

Austin
This has to be false. I will never believe that his hair is black. His hair is white and that's that.
I'm kinda agreeing with this. My childhood will be ruined otherwise. Why would they change his awesome hair.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Your childhood nostalgia doesn't change the fact that the official art shows black hair. Manga may not be canon, that's arguable, but the official art IS canon and that is a non-debatable fact.

Austin

Austin
Your childhood nostalgia doesn't change the fact that the official art shows black hair. Manga may not be canon, that's arguable, but the official art IS canon and that is a non-debatable fact.
What if his hair is black at the bottom and turns into silver at the end. That is possible, isn't it?

spaffy152

It's what ever
mind=blown like what the heck am i looking at right now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!? i just cant. what is this i don't even?

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
When I first saw him I thought it was his hair, but then I saw a pic of him of serebii(dot)net and read the manga. The reason he wears the hat is to hide a scar he got as a kid in the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom