• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Long Does Tri-force Shard Hunt Take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
Hello, I've rented the Wind Waker and I have to bring it back tomorrow. I've procrastinated finding the eight tri-force shards until the last minute because they don't seem fun at all. I really want to be able to say that I finished the game but I don't know how long this is going to take me. I was just wondering approximately how long does it take from the start of looking for the 8 tri-force shards to the very end of the game? If it's going to take like 10 hours, I don't want to waste my time doing it if I'm not going to finish by tomorrow. If it only takes 1-5ish hours I'll do it but not any longer than that.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
Depending on how whether or not you want to look for the Triforce Charts, a couple of hours if not more. If you need some help with getting the Triforce Shards fast here you go:
worldmap_590_triforce.jpg

You'll have to look for the little noise that the colorful dot in the water makes, then get the Triforce piece that way. I really hope this helps you! ;)

Well, if you have gallons of rupees for Tingle to decipher the charts, it should take long just hunting them down. They took me about an hour and a half, but I wasn't doing any sidequests or anything and that's after getting every chart deciphered. So, once you've gotten every chart deciphered, it should take you around an hour to two hours to get every piece of the Triforce of Courage.

L

LegendMaker

Usually takes anywhere from several months to two years. Of course, if you don't have a lot of rupees, it could take longer.

Please, tell me your being sarcastic. The first time i did it, no help whatsoever, it only took a couple days. The hardest part was finding all the charts. Between the endless pits of enemies, to the underground tunnels, that part took up most of the time. Oh, and you have to have the deciphered chart to find the shard, otherwise you pull up junk. i've tried it.

D

Da Bunni Hood

I believe it took me about three hours, but you can skip the charts and just go straight to the pieces with help from the internet.

Scythe-of-Chaos

I'm an assassin.... sshhh
you definately want to have spare time when attempting to do this. i took two days to beat it (3 hours for 4 peices) (5 hours for the rest) and most of the time was messing around and side quests. so just be prepared and follow the cart CARFULLY

I did the Triforce quest interspersed with the rest of the Treasure Charts, but I'd say It'd only take a few (5?) hours to find the charts and the shards. On a side note, why does everyone complain about the chart decipher cost? It was only 398 rupees, and 398x8=3184, much less than the full rupee capicity of 5000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom