• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Excited Are You For Skyward Sword?

How excited are you for Skyward Sword?

• Really Excited

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Quite Excited

• Indifferent

• Not Very Excited

• Not Excited

• Total voters
I was so excited, and still am, but not so much ever since I found out Tingle was gonna be in it. Sad to say, that fact alone took away almost half of my enthusiasm for SS.

Yes, I do dislike Tingle that much.

What the hell are you talking about? Nothing has been said about Tingle being in this game.
Nothing has been said about any (possibly) recurring character aside from Link and Zelda, of course.
If Tingle's in it that makes me even more excited :)

Off topic: Wow man, first D.Gray Man, now FMA, what's next? :P

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
What the hell are you talking about? Nothing has been said about Tingle being in this game.
Nothing has been said about any (possibly) recurring character aside from Link and Zelda, of course.
If Tingle's in it that makes me even more excited :)

Off topic: Wow man, first D.Gray Man, now FMA, what's next? :P

I heard something on the forums, I forget who posted it where, but it said something like, "Tingle will be coming, be ready for him", or something. And it was about SS. That is what the hell I was talking about.

By the way, I have Bleach and Fairy Tail on my profile, so it's not just D.Gray-man and Fullmetal Alchemist!! =P

Last edited:

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
hey, guys!!! Anyone catch the trailer at the GDC??? I missed the damn thing!!!
EDIT:Just watched it and now my excitement has SKYWARD ROCKETED!!!!! Can't wait for it to come out!!!

M

metaknight

I can't wait for SS to come out and I'm not sure if this is true, but apparently there is going to be a part of the game that has a type of tournament fighter, in which you can fight previous bosses and enemies. That would be really cool if it did. But I'm also waiting for OoT in 3D, which is going to be great too. I wonder if they add some new dungeons.

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
I am excited just because of some of the rumors. Everytime I watch the trailer I get hyper again. I have high hopes riding on Skyward Sword, just like everyone else. If it is new or old, I will love it anyway. Also, if it is like some of the rumors that have been circulating, then the game is sure to be a good one. How could anyone not jump for joy at the words NEW ZELDA!? As long as the action is always there, and Link is saving Hyrule, I will welcome the game with open arms.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Honestly... I'm indifferent. I've dedicated my entire life to the Legend of Zelda since I was eight years old, and it's kind of getting old now. Of course I'll get the game, but I'm not really all that excited about it.

Kybyrian

I guess I'm pretty excited for it, but not to the point that I actually go out of my way to look up information and pay too much attention to all of the news about it. I'm a really big Zelda fan, but it's not something I would go out and research every aspect about. I rarely do that with any game because I just don't get as excited as a lot of people do for a lot of games. That doesn't mean that I won't be anticipating the release when it gets close, though.

TopherD05

Hyrulian Knight
I have been excited since e3 2010. I can't freakin' wait!

I'm REALLLYYYYYYYY excited about this game! I get super excited about all new Zelda games lol. It's a whole new world to explore!

how can u not be excited? IT WILL BE EPIC!

I feel the someway..I have been so excited since they showed the quick trailer and demo at E3 2010..not to count the 3DS out but i was looking way more forward to details of a new Wii Zelda at the last E3 rather than 3DS although i am still excited for the 3DS as well. Then the GDC trailer only made me want to play it that much more :D

I have never not been excited about the release of a Zelda game, but I have no excitement for this one.

It in my opinion looks like its not going to be as good as Nintendo makes it out to be. The trailer from E3 barely showed anything just link attacking a bunch of stupid monsters. Then they show the pale white dude and dont tell us nothing about him they could have at least showed a little bit more on him. So overall no i am definatly not excited yet for this game, and im not sure i will be even when i know the release date.

I am more excited about the 3DS release date and the release date for the remake of Oot.

I'm really excited for SS! I think this game is going to be awesome! And I hope it has good dungeon's and bosses and enemies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom