• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Do You Spend Your Halloween?

Everybody spends their Halloween differently, some people stay home and watch horror movies, some go to parties, some go see their family, and heck, I even still know some people who Trick-or-Treat, but how do you spend yours?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I spend mine sat in my room in the dark ignoring the knock at the door while playing video games. I make it more fun by pretending the trick-or-treaters are really monsters trying to get in and I go all quiet when I hear them and sneak up to the windows to peek at them until they leave. For each 'attack' I 'survive' I reward myself with a piece of Cadbury's chocolate.

Is that weird?

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I always wait for my family members to all unite and then we go Trick-or-Treat. After all of the trick-or-treating, going to houses, and getting compliments of our costumes, we go somewhere to eat after all the trick-or-treating.

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Im taking my kids out to ravage the neighborhood for candy disguised as the Hulk and Link, then I will tell them not to eat it all because it will rot their teeth.... and I will sneak a bunch of it for myself.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I do a variety of things. Since a live on a ranch, not many people come to my house to trick-or-treat, therefore, I use Halloween as an excuse to buy lots of candy, knowing well in advance that it will be all for myself. :P Then throughout the evening, I maybe watch a horror movie or two (I don't get much enjoyment from them though, unless there is a comedy element involved), followed by a gaming marathon.

Dan

I find myself an abandoned "gas station", put on some overalls and straw hat, and ward off people not to take the short cut that goes past the haunted house.
As always it's some foolish teens, that always have a dog with them, and some druggie. I then dress up as a ghost, chase em around for a bit, let em search for clues, then when they are about to devise some wacky plan at capturing me I kill them. Gawd do I love halloween. :)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I'm gonna wear a jump suit, put on a hockey Mask, and run around scaring children with my machete...hahah, just kidding, I stopped celebrating Halloween years ago now. I'll likely just put on my reaper cloth and hand out candy to children who may come by, and eat whatever's left over.

I usually have a Halloween party either at my friend's house or mine and we all dress up and watch horror movies and eat pizza. It's always good fun.

octorok74

TETTAC
I usually spend Halloween by passing out the candy to people. This year is going to be different though. I'll be playing ACIII for a good long while.

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
We usually do something as a family, but I don't really care for Halloween at all. We can't go trick or treating because there's no one around our area... I'll probably just sit down and play video games for the evening. Like Slender. Or Resi. Or Kirby.

Donutwizard

The Angry Mask Salesman
I(as Richard Simmons) and my friend Max(Donald Trump) will be running around the neighborhood Trick or Treating(even though we might be too old)! But my plans for 12/21/12 will be much more exiting. We will be watching the movie 2012 of course.(we're not jinxing anything :rolleyes: )!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom