• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Different Would Zelda Be If Link Talked/Responded?

oh yeah dont forget when the OoT link would fall from i high cliff and it sounds like he says Oh ****! lol

OotLord1003

Young Link
Well, The game would be different, but nintendo could do the voice well, but It would ruin my view of Link's perspective.
Too me, link is the guy who does not say a word, but does action! Mainly, when someone is either mad they use their words.
Link just kind off gives a glare and get's over with it. It maybe would be cool if the other characters talked EXEPT Link, That is what I would probably like.

J

jono000

Uhh im sure in Japan there was a fully talking game they tryed to put it in english but that failed and so it was never created in the west

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
Link does respond it is just never in text or audio...but I (me, myself, errr) think it would be met with a reaction like windwaker was met with except wind waker was good. This would be self destructive to the series... (my opinion.)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom