• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic How Did Link Get in Termina

H

heroshadeshadow

I'm guessing while looking for navi it led him to the lost woods,when majora took his ocarina and link started runing after him he got lost and turned into a skullkid and finaly escaped he arived in terimina thinking it was hyrule ive never played majoras mask but watched the walk throughs here at ZD. Please corect me if you think i made any mistakes.

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I'm guessing while looking for navi it led him to the lost woods,when majora took his ocarina and link started runing after him he got lost and turned into a skullkid and finaly escaped he arived in terimina thinking it was hyrule

Well, that's pretty much what happened in the beginning of the game. The real discussion would come from the debate of when exactly the Termina/Hyrule line is. The hole that Link falls into? The hallway? The door? I say it's the hole but it could be any of them.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ok well you are kind of wrong with this but I will tell you because I played it.
You were right about Navi he was looking for her but while looking Skull Kid Possed by Majora's Mask knocked him out. Then yes skull kid did take his Ocarina but when Link woke he grabbed onto his horse which now Skull kid was riding leading him in front of hole. This hole was I guess was the portal to Termina. Then down in Termina using the power of his mask he turned link into a small and helpless Deku Scrub.
That's the story of the start of MM

Edit: He also never thought it was Hyrule.

Last edited:

Zleda

Toon Deity
Bro, you gotta play it.......

But yeah, you're right about everything pretty much, he gets lead into termina through some kind of weird wormhole in the forest, chasing the skull kid who took Epona from him.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
It's not even really explained. If someone tells you otherwise, they are making it up. But most likely, Zelda guided him there to get away from Hyrule for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom