• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Cute/Funny/Pretty Is The Member's Avatar Above You?

HyrulePug

You're meeting all of my standards!
Rate how cute, pretty, and funny the member's avatar above you is! No slow chat, double posting, or bad words. You must do all three. 10 is extremely cute, pretty, or funny and 1 is extremely not cute, pretty, or funny. There's no one above me so I'll rate a random person as an example:

I'm rating Ari.
Cuteness: 6/10
Prettiness: 10/10
Funny: 1/10
Not very funny but very pretty and cute~

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Cute: 8/10
Pretty: 6/10
Funny: 10/10

HyrulePug is cute and hilarious, but she just isn't all super pretty. But, such is the life of a pug...

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
instead of making a new "rate the avatar above you" thread I found this one and figured necro'ing it would be slightly better than making a new one, if mods disagree feel free to send this to a new thread

but yeah, rate the avatar above you is a fun game that I enjoyed in my younger days on other forums and thought I'd bring it back
feel free to rate on whatever criteria you decide
for example, I'm rating the avatar above me 7/10 because it has nice composition, but the white background kills it

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Rocking the Mantis Lord, even though we all know the Traitor Lord was absolutely in the right. Love the artwork and sketchiness of it 10/10

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Hey, hey, it's TP Link! Not the hugest fan of cats tho, and I do not understand when guys have a girl as their avatar or vice versa, so it's gonna be a 7.5/10 from me today.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Cuteness: 1/10
Prettiness: 9/10
Funny: 1/10

I mean, it's a car so it's not really funny or cute but it's a very visually appealing pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom