• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

How Are You Usually Introduced To Anime?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Usually, I'll watch the most famous ones around, or just get a recommendation from a friend, when that is where I knew Black Cat and Sword Art Online. Also, I'll try watching a similar anime to that other anime, for example; The Lovely Complex and Special A, although some people think those aren't similar(but to me, yes.) Other than that, if I see a picture resource from the anime and I find out the name, well, that's how I knew Another.

Normally via my high school's animé club. We hang out and watch the lesser-known animé and occasionally OVAs for an hour after school (a little longer for OVAs, or we split them between two meetings) so it's a nice way to familiarize myself with animé other than the mainstream ones. I haven't gone recently, though, because it's been a little obnoxiously crowded with freshmen. That, and it intereferes with my afterschool nap. x)

Friends usually recommend them, but my favorite anime of all time -- Princess Jellyfish -- had a stellar review in Otaku USA magazine. (If you can, check out Princess Jellyfish, it's freaking adorable and can be found on youtube.)

Yuki Cross

Attack on Titan~!!!
I usually have it recommended by a friend: eg. DeathNote, Vampire Knight, Angel Beats, Hetalia.... etc.

Sometimes I find it on Netflix (they added a lot since when I first started out!) eg. Fruits Basket, and Mushi-shi

The movie animes that I watch are usually somehow related to Miyazaki. And then sometimes it's recommended on YouTube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom