• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate: Milk or water?

• I make my hot chocolate with milk.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I prefer to make hot chocolate with water.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

octorok74

TETTAC
This just came to me. On packages of hot chocolate they say to add water. But I prefer to use milk instead of water, because it is a creamier drink then. So what is your preference when it comes to making hot chocolate?

Kazumi

chagy
Interesting thread idea. When I make Hot Chocolate I generally add boiling water, as I don't really like creamy things that much. Plus, I find, at least with the powder I have, that it doesn't mix very well with milk and sometimes ends up separating.

Hot Chocolate is fantastic by the way. I don't have it often enough.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Hot chocolate made with water? I never do that myself, always just use milk and chocolate milk mix or whatever and then nuke it in the microwave for 2 minutes or so, that’s hot chocolate for me. Had some just this morning actually, it was good…

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Adding milk rather than water. With water it makes it watery and disgusting and tastes very horrible. I made some with some water and I didn't like it. I decided to add milk instead and it was delicious. I like to add marshmallows with my hot chocolate.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I think Hot Chocolate is disgusting, and I'd rather drink Chocolate Milk (aka I don't make Hot Chocolate). Don't know why, but the taste of Hot Chocolate was always disgusting to me, but Chocolate Milk wasn't.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I like my Hot Chocolates as unhealthy as possible:P

Its kind of ironic that am not a big fan of chocolate, in fact I rarely have it...However I love Hot Chocolate! Its my favorite hot drink and I like it with lots of milk, sugar and whipped cream.

Now I want a Hot Chocolate :(

Deeds

no text
I heat up milk in a saucepan just before it starts bubbling, and then I put it into a cup full of chocolate powder. Ah, it's a nice drink. Prefer Coffee though.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
I heat up milk in a saucepan just before it starts bubbling, and then I put it into a cup full of chocolate powder. Ah, it's a nice drink. Prefer Coffee though.

My method is similar. I put 2 Tbs each of Cocoa Powder and Sugar in a pan, along with water, and stir into a thin paste. I ad a mug of milk and whisk. Worth the work <3<3.

Deeds

no text
I think that there's certain powders that you have to add milk or water to, it just so happens I use the milk ones. You can mix and match though, if ya know what I mean ;)

I usually add Milk to my Hot Chocolate as it tastes better than Hot Chocolate mixed with Water. I also add marshmellows. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom