• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hopeful 2024 gaming news.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
2023 was a rather full year for better or for worse. At the same time it also felt like things were slowing down towards the end, particularly for Nintendo. 2024 has potential to be even bigger because of it.

What announcements and releases are you hopeful for next year?

For me the obvious one is news on Nintendo’s next console. We’ve seen a few tidbits here and there, but nothing truly major. The Switch is nearly 7 years old so it’s getting to be that time.

Hoping to see more on the Lollipop Chainsaw remaster. That and each of the Prime games, maybe a trailer for 4. Hotel Barcelona looks fun but really hoping to see if Suda and Grasshopper have anything else to show us. I guess they are also remastering Shadows of the Damned now I think about it. Would have said Tears of the Kingdom DLC but they claimed to be done with it, so I guess not. Definitely hoping Paper Mario 2 isn’t far off.

Most of these are remakes I guess but I don’t like speculating entirely new stuff, gives credence to “rumors” which are usually just idiots hoping to get lucky and five minutes of fame. Every year they say this is it, Nintendo is bound to make a new console because it’s two GameCubes duct taped together…only to fail to understand if it’s still making bank, why would they just cease production for a vocal minority?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom