• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Homosexuality in the Zelda Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well, this is a little theory of mine, but I'm wondering if Gerudo women sometimes engage in homosexual intercourse. If only one male is born per generation, the women might be lacking sexual partners. Of course, we don't know if Gerudo or monogamous or polygamous.

The same goes for the males only Goron race. There was a thread about the topic a while back with some creative explanations, so I won't elaborate on that here myself.
The goron women are often so alike in voice and appearance they are often mistaken for Goron men...its the beards.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
As for homosexuals. As of yet Tingle is the only confirmed totally hetero character by Aounuma. Everyone else can be a possibility.

Peater from Skyward Sword is a possibility. Yes he fathered a child but he is never seen with a woman. He also spends his days with his sword out and with some long hard bamboo.

Dan

I'm pretty sure the Gorons and the Gerudo get together every year for one huge painful rock orgy.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
Men wearing jewelry is not gay, they have been doing so for thousands of years.

Crono

Hylian Rebel
You're calling yourself a joke? You're pointing at your name, I don't get it. And there is no such thing as sarcasm on the internet.

Yea I would start with Gerudo, just Gerudo then work out any more details from there. After that I think we have

zelda-dance.gif

Who is that?

And I don't see how it would make a difference if there was. I mean a Zora and a magical talking tree proposed to a Hylian, and the girl who runs the treasure house game openly has the hots for Gorons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom