• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Heroes of Holmfirth(D&D)

Pen

The game is on!
"Don't worry, we got this," Akala says as she takes one of the potions. "I got everything I need, so I'm prepared to leave anytime. When and where do we gather before departing?"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Arthur walks out into the town in an attempt to find some shops to trade at. It's not difficult to find because most people set up stalls outside of their homes along the road that goes through the town. Various stalls of fish, grown goods, furs and other supplies line the stalls along the street.

Thurmond gives a warm smile to Akala, "You're welcome to stay here until everyone is ready. Orvar can probably answer any question you nay have. They're pretty much another me and know anything you could ask me about."

Argus and Melinda finish their drinks and start to head out of the hall. As Argus passes you, Akala, he gives a short bow. "If you need anything from me, I can usually be found here studying whatever books I manage to get from people who pass through. And if you have time after you help our town, I'd like to talk to you."

Melinda walks up to Kiitani and places a hand on his shoulder, a look of concern for her friend as she knows the danger he could be walking into. "Please stay safe, alright? You better come back." With that, Melinda heads out of that hall back to the temple.

Pen

The game is on!
Akala gave a short bow back to Argus. "I should have plenty of time once this matter's been settled, so I'll be sure to remember to come talk to you then."

She then approached Orvar. "Hey there," she greeted him. "That's a pretty incredible ability you've got."

Libk

Melinda does not seem very reassured by your words Kiitani, but she doesn't continue the conversation before walking out to the temple.

Arthur, this town doesn't have a Smith. The closest you can find is a man who melts down metals and pours them in a mold to make fishing equipment, but no true smith.

Orvar changes their face to mimic that of Akala's, and their voice matches hers as well. "Thank you. It's something you should be a little familiar with if you are also from the feywilds. So, what skills are you bringing to this mission?"

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Arthur walks up to this Tackle-crafter
"Good day, sir. I was wondering what you had for sale?"

Libk

"Well I've got nets and baskets for fishin', s'well as poles and hooks for those poles. And some line. What might ya be lookin for?"

Storm

"I might be in the market for some fishing line, but i see you are pouring metal into a mold. Im curious as to what it takes to make such a mold. And if i were to make a mold your fee"
(Peruasion: 23)

Libk

"Well uh, I don't make the molds. They come from a trader who comes through every few months or so. How long are ya gonna be here? I could ask him if he has what yer lookin for and hold it for ya if he does." The man moves the mold he just poured off to the side to cool.

Storm

Arthur nods
"I'm not sure how long I'll be around, but if your mold Guy has a Brass Knuckle Mold, I would be interested in a couple. but for now: You said you had Fishing Line? how tough of line are we dealing with?"

Libk

"Well I got line that can catch fish about yay big." The man holds his hands about a foot apart, "and line that can bring in some as big as this" and then he holds his hands about 3 feet apart.

Storm

"alright, I'll take the stronger line, a fishing rod, and 2 bobbers for... well im good with favors. what menial tasks do you need done?"
(Persuasion:22)

Pen

The game is on!
"My skills?" Akala reiterated, sounding less sure of herself than she had before. "Well I'm a trained martial artist, I speak four languages, I'm decent at stealth and acrobatics, and I'm a pretty good crwth player." Then she stopped for a moment. "Hang on a sec, you said 'also', does that mean you're from the Feywilds too, Orvar?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom