• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Heroes of Holmfirth(D&D)

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"I want to make sure i get paid for this job being done in a timely manner. Its my integrity on the line"

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Akala, you don't feel that Thurmond is attempting you all to keep you from leaving. You see other does above open, and a few easy to access windows that are open that he's not walking towards. He seems to be more concerned with people entering, not leaving.

Thurmond looks at Arthur with a piercing gaze when he says he can keep a secret. "Understand, Mr. Faye, that what I'm about to tell you could cause massive problems for this village should it be let out, and could even destroy this village. I can't do anything if you do let this news out, but know that their blood would be on your hands." The man's jolly behavior had suddenly become grim, the light almost seemed to dim as he addresses you. Thurmond and Orvar begin to pull a couple tables together and lay out a map of the surrounding area. Melinda and Argus come forward to the table to look at the map as well.

"For the past few years I've been monitoring the sudden appearance of a tower to the east, on the other side of the river. I met with the man who lived there when the structure appeared and we had a nice chat. He was moving in to study the area. We would trade good pretty regularly, I would bring food and he'd supply us with a lot of our current brewing supplies for the potions or temple makes. I kept this relationship a secret so the villagers wouldn't worry. About a month ago, the visits stopped. As I approached the door of the structure, I noticed two armed guards now stood there and they refused to me in. There was also an awful smell coming from the tower. Through some investigation, and talking to visitors to our village, I learned that people that match the description of the guard have been robbing people along the river. Are you all following along so far?"

Storm

"Crystal Clear. This Person of Interest is now persona non grata. Brigands robbing travellers Blind. I take it you would like the six of us to do a wellness check?" Arthur inquires as he tries to Peer at the Map for any and all Pertinent and Beneficial Information
(Investigation: Natural 1 (4) )

Pen

The game is on!
"Hmm... Could it be that the guards of the tower are putting something in the water that's making the fish change?" Akala pondered. "It seems like we've got our objective and our first lead. Is there anything else, sir?"

Libk

"Not quite all 6 of you. I can't really afford to send more than 4 people on this one, so being the two outsiders, I think Akala and Mr. Faye should certainly go. Kiitani, I know the hunt means a lot to you and your family and you don't really have work until this problem is solved. I'll let the 3 of you decide who else you're going to bring." Thurmond starts going over the map, showing you all where the structure is. He says it's half a days travel away and offers the group to take the map with them.

Arthur, the map is pretty well made so, despite your roll, you can pretty easily understand it, especially with yhe aid of Thurmond.

Pen

The game is on!
"Excuse me for not having caught your name, but maybe the paladin lady is best suited for this kinda adventure," Akala suggested while gesturing toward Melinda.

Storm

"maybe if we go for a frontal Assault" Arthur proses " but if stealth is our way to go, we should take Orvar with us" Arthur says, trying to gauge why a River city worships Tyr and not Njord
(Religion: 12)

Libk

"Are you all in Agreement then? Orvar shall accompany you?" Thurmond looks at Kiitani, Arthur, and Akala carefully, "Then you should leave as soon as you're ready. If you need time to prepare, then please do so and be on your way. I can't do much to help your mission but I do have these." Thurmond pulls out a small locked box and opens it up. Inside are four bottles, potions of healing(2d4+2).

Last edited:

Storm

Arthur Pockets his Potion, nodding in respect to Thurmond
"Many Thanks, milord." Arthur says before trying to contemplate what he will need for this venture. Arthur checks his coinpurse, and laughs that it's empty. Arthur looks at The Firepit in the Middle of the Room and Casts Control Flames to make it looks like an accurate 3D Map of Holmfirth to the best of his recall (Intelligence: 7) to find where the Market is.

Storm

Athur decides to go into town and find a shop to do some trading in
(Perception: 2)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom