• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Heroes of Holmfirth(D&D)

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
"Oh no you both misunderstand me I don't want to replicate the virus, just a cure if one is found. I want a chance to study it and cure people immediately if this happens again. That might mean the death of a fisherman but it would save the lives of many." Argus sighed before taking another drink. "I was studying the man in the temple until it was deemed unsafe for people to be around him. Only the Cleric running the temple, what was her name again? Only she's the only one allowed in there with him."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
(Intelligence Check: Dirty Ass 20)
"Leona, I believe. I'm acquainted. she seemed nice.... well Nice as one can be at Face Value. but I am remissed of my manners. Arthur Faye from Namcester. I served with Captain MIchaels. He was always talking about Faith in Careless Whispers about this place"

Libk

A figure walks out of the corner of the room, near the door, a heavy set man with a thick brown beard and a disarming face. Kiitani, you recognize this man as the village leader. He has a cheery booming voice as he addresses everyone in the room "Now now everyone let's not get too carried away. We might not even find a cure for this disease. I'm hopeful that we do but no need to get too ahead of ourselves." The man clears his throat "Anyway the name's..."

Before the man can continue you hear another throat clearing from a balcony above you all. Another version of the same man stands on the balcony looking down at you all. "Orvar! Enough of the nonsense alright? Looks like this is everyone who's going to make it, so let's begin! My name is Thurmomd, leader of this village. You all are here to help discover why the fish are becoming diseased and aggressive yes? Wonderful! Orvar, Argus, Melinda, it's good to see you all willing to help. Kiitani, I'm surprised you're here but I'm glad you want to help. Now who might these other two be?"

Kiitani looks from Orvar to Thurmomd, right eye twitching as he responds to everything thus far, "First up, Melinda, what about the possibility of a cure being found in a reasonable time with one person?" ((persuasion: 9)) then turning to the two men, particularly the one on the balcony and continuing, "My family have to go farther to hunt, making selling more and more difficult. Someone has to do something. If these two are here for the posters then I feel it even better."

Storm

"Governor Thurmond, I am Arthur Faye, A Sellsword here on other business. Namely a package I need to assure makes its way to Namcester. But i am here, so i might as well offer my services to this cause" Arthur says, bowing
(Peruasion: 24)

Pen

The game is on!
"My name's Akala Maka," Akala says, showing her confusion over the two identical looking gentlemen. "I've come here from a faraway land, and I fear that the issue that's rooted here may threaten not just this world, but others as well. My only allegiance is to nature, so I can't turn a blind eye to this disaster."

Storm

Arthur cases the party for where the hell this person could have came from
(Investigation: Natural 1 (4) )

Libk

"Kiitani, you know how the studious ones are. They take way too much time to figure these things out and more die than necessary. If we can cure him and stop it from spreading, that should be the priority." Melinda appears a bit upset with you seemingly siding with Argus, but turns her attention to Thurmond.

"Ah yes Kiitani, the Sharpeye family has provided plenty of game and furs for our village. It's a shame to hear that you've been affected so harshly." Thurmond starts to make his way down the stairs and walks up to Arthur, stretching a hand out for him to shake. "A sellsword eh? Well we appreciate you offering to help. What happened to your package? It seems odd you'd stop here while on a delivery." Thurmond then turns to Akala "A a being from the feywild. Isn't that place a fantasy? A bedtime story for children, or to scare children? Interesting indeed. Orvar you can go ahead and reveal yourself."

As Thurmond says this, the other man standing there that looked eerily similar changes his shape until a changeling was left. They give a nod to Thurmond before heading to the bar without speaking. "Kiitani, I don't believe you've met Orvar before, at least not in their true form. They've been... helping me during my leadership here. They're the reason I know so much of the things going on here in the village, and occasionally outside of the village." Thurmond walks over to the door to hall and locks it. "I need you all to keep what I've just told you and everything else I'm about to say a secret, understood?"

Pen

The game is on!
"Fair enough," Akala responds with a nod. From her location she then looks around the room for alternative exit routes in case something would happen and they couldn't use the front door. (Perception check: 20)

Storm

"The package was heading from the North and heading to Namcester. My Employer recieved a missive it was waylayed in a storehouse here due to the crisis here" Arthur explains

Pen

The game is on!
"Come on, we're not here to talk about parcel deliveries," Akala interjected. "I wanna get the info I need so I can get to work on solving this problem!"

Upon hearing the name of the unfamiliar face Kiitani's unease finally subsides. As he calms down he responds saying; "My apologies Melinda." Before turning to Orvar, "Pleased to meat you Orvar," then towards the governor, "You have my word on keeping whatever you have to say secret."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom