• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hero of Music's Graphics

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey HoM! Wow, I can see you've been busy with requests... Btw congratz on the purple! Well, I need a new signature. Here's what i had in mind:

See if you could incorporate this picture onto the left side of the sig:http://images2.fanpop.com/images/ph...puden-manga-uchiha-sasuke-8468268-600-776.jpg Feel free to add any effects

Then, on the right side, put: "Sasuke." See if you can stick to the blue/purple color scheme and if you could write "Greed" somewhere, that'd be cool too... Thanks!

(Oh and please add a link, I'm using a Mac and cant right click... =( lol)

(Last edit, lol, can you make a matching avatar, just of the picture in the link with whatever cool effects you decide to add, thanks)

Lol actually, forget about this... I'm too spoiled with the amazing signatures I already have, and Id like you to work you magic for others! Thanks anyway!

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Can you make me an epic sig of Skyward Sword Link, Ocarina of Time Link, Wind Waker Link, and Twilight Princess Link with Zelda and Ganon in the back? If so, I'll really appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Cabbage

Supreme Vegetable Ruler
Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify):Avy and Sig
Background or color scheme: Background, maybe a swirly floral pattern, but nothing too girly. And the colors, I would mainly like a light purple blended in with some gray, and hints of some forest green, blended into the gray. like this color. (Sorry if I'm being picky, I know I am.)
Character or object: Elgyem (A pokemon) Just the regular art for it, which I belive is done by Ken Sumigori or somone like that. If you need me to, I can get it for you.
Text and font: Cabbage, in bold, under that in smaller print, the West Wind, in maybe a fancy cursive font, but still readable. Oh, and in white.
Description and additional details:If you could make it darkish around the edges, but not too much, just a little, if that is possible. And, also, if it is possible, could you make Elgyem's color, (Which is a light teal- gray,) More of a regular gray? Possibly a little lighter then the gray you would use as a color. If you can't, I'm fine without it.

I feel bad for requesting all this. If it's too much, I'm sorry. Thanks alot, though. :D

David

But you called me here...
To all who are still following this thread: I am now accepting requests again. And, if any of you that have asked for a signature from me and have not received it, let me know, in response to this thread, and I will complete your request this time.

In a short amount of time, I will be posting a lot of my new work, so you can look forward to that.

Lord Death

Bichon Frise
Hey HoM! Great to see your accepting requests again. I would like an avatar of Greed(Ling) from Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Any picture and any effects you want. Thanks in advance!

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Hai there HoM :D I have a request for a sig :)
Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): Signature please
Background or color scheme: Uhhhh black I guess...I'm not sure whatever looks nice (see next questions)
Character or object: Could I have Link from Twilight Princess after he see's Arogohma's second form (about 3:07 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-20Hwzi9BY&feature=player_embedded#at=202 You'll know what I mean) And Tingle where Link is looking?
Text and font: "WTF?!" in red (I don't really care about the font, creative licence goes to you)
Description and additional details: That about sums it up
Thanks for looking, it would be great if you could do this :D

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I have a request.

Background or color scheme: Something from LoZ on the NES. but if that doesn't work, anything that fits.
Character or object: Squidward (To fit my theme)
Text: I am YoshiFlame, Businessman of Legend, Fear My Accounting!
Description and additional details: Try to use a picture of Squidward in which he looks either bored, or angry.

David

Hai there HoM :D I have a request for a sig :)
Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): Signature please
Background or color scheme: Uhhhh black I guess...I'm not sure whatever looks nice (see next questions)
Character or object: Could I have Link from Twilight Princess after he see's Arogohma's second form (about 3:07 in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-20Hwzi9BY&feature=player_embedded#at=202 You'll know what I mean) And Tingle where Link is looking?
Text and font: "WTF?!" in red (I don't really care about the font, creative licence goes to you)
Description and additional details: That about sums it up
Thanks for looking, it would be great if you could do this :D

PwApI.png

there you go
Just save the image and upload it yourself so that you don't eat my bandwidth.

And Phantom Zelda, I will get to it soon. Thanks for your patience.

:facepalm: disregard that last line above this one... Too lazy to edit that.

And now for YoshiFlame.

Here is your signature:

ibsh2.png

Be sure to download it and upload it to your own account to save my bandwidth and so that I am not reliable for keeping them on my account.

Last edited:

Toboe

Melody Malone
I liked the first group of sigs and the second sig in that group the one with san in it. Can you make me a sig kinda like that?

David

I liked the first group of sigs and the second sig in that group the one with san in it. Can you make me a sig kinda like that?

If you want one of my signatures... fill out teh form so I know what you want. And please choose a good render. I want to make a good advanced tag that both you and I can be proud of. Like the one I currently have.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
iZunp.png

This is one that I made for a signature tutorial that I wrote for this site, you can check out the tutorial in another thread.

I love Princess Mononoke!:D Could you make me a PM Avy? Here is the form:

Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): Avatar
Background or color scheme: Red & orange or whatever goes with the render
Character or object: I'd like you to try and find the one in my current avy but if not just use this one http://www.avantzone.com/wallpapers/data/media/57/Princess_04.jpg I'd also like it if you just used San's face and not the whoal thing because I'd like her face to be seen.
Text and font: Text:Rainy, Font:Algerian(if you can find it, if not just use whatever)
Description and additional details: anything that you think would make the avy look good.

Thank you!:D

Toboe

Melody Malone
Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify): signature
Background or color scheme: whatever goes with the render
Character or object: picture of a dalek from Doctor Who.
Text and font: exterminate (have it a little fady)
Description and additional details: anything that you think would make the siggy look good

~Mizuki~

ALWAYS LEAVE BOX 5 OPEN
Hey HoM I was wondering if you can make me a siggy

Avatar, Signature or whatever (please specify):Signature
Background or color scheme:Black
Character or object:Shanoa from Castlevania
Text and font:Chosen of all and the font I don't care
Description and additional details:For the text make it kinda fade and put Shanoa in a corner and a little glow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom