• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Help with a Bad Glitch in TP: Nintendo Selects Version Please!

Is this game-breaking?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
K

KatieOoT

So I'm at the part where you need the Tears of Light in the Lake Hylia area. That part where you fly through the cave with that Twilight Creature and you need to get the 4 bugs in there. So I got the first 2, but the next couple ones are completely glitched or something.
I can't Z-target them, and if I actually get to them they just dissapear then appear somewhere infront of me a few seconds later, making them impossible to catch.

Im extremely annoyed, because I'm stuck and can't go any further in the game. If you help me I will be sooooo happah! + you'll get a cookie! (not really)

So I'm at the part where you need the Tears of Light in the Lake Hylia area. That part where you fly through the cave with that Twilight Creature and you need to get the 4 bugs in there. So I got the first 2, but the next couple ones are completely glitched or something.
I can't Z-target them, and if I actually get to them they just dissapear then appear somewhere infront of me a few seconds later, making them impossible to catch.

Im extremely annoyed, because I'm stuck and can't go any further in the game. If you help me I will be sooooo happah! + you'll get a cookie! (not really)

if you miss them they take a little bit but they fly in front of you, just try targeting again and hit them. z target, then dash into them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom