• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Help! Dragons have Vanished from file!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, here's the thing... There are absolutely no dragons on my file. Anywhere. No dragons spawn period, no matter what I try. Has anyone ever had this happen before? I'm ridiculously frustrated - how can I get them back in my game? Here's what I've tried so far:

1. Re-entering all spawn regions near spawn times (through warping, walking, and just waiting at fires)
2. Warping to the other side of the map, saving and restarting, then warping back to spawn area
3. Praying at all three dragon springs
4. Reading, and following dragon farming guides to check if it's just me being dumb...nope.
5. Offering up a scale of Dinraal (found in a chest) at the Spring of Power
6. Conquering a divine beast then returning to spawn area
7. Creating a new user, starting a new game, and going directly to all three spawn areas.

After all these increasingly desperate attempts...nothing. My original file, and my brother's file both have dragons working properly (PS my bro's file is younger than my non-dragoned file). However, the new file I created as a test, and my current file are Completely Void of *all signs of dragon life*! I didn't notice until about 50 hours in when I decided to finally upgrade my Fierce Deity set. What more can I do to fix this bizarre issue other than re-installing my game??

You know, I haven't! I haven't been in the mood to sit through her long speech - I will give that a try right now! Thanks for the suggestion.

Oh my word, and here they are... Wow, that was so simple!! haha Well I feel like a noob now. Thanks Satan! (Never said that before... ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom