• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Pre-ordered SS?

Have you pre-ordered SS?

• Yes :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope..

• I plan on waiting to midnight and buy at a retailer store..

• I'll pick it up a few weeks after release

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Phantom Zelda

Mostly Harmless
Yes I have Pre Ordered it :D I had some money from my Birthday so I decided to give Gamestop the full $50 for it. I'm super excited and now i just need a solid release date :P

R

RupeeInTheRough

Im going to preorder if the offer an incentive, otherwise im camping out

Mamfi1908

The New Guy
I will wake up as early as possible, go to the closest game store, Stand outside until it opens, and rush inside and get a copy.... that's my plan :lol:

H

Hero_Of_Time

No, I rarely preorder games. I'll probably just pick it up at Costco first day, like OoT3D.

V

Vrbas

I will wait till midnight..
Pretty much stand in line.. Sounds boring I know.. but It's really nice to meet other Zelda fans and talk to them.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I've Pre-ordered SwS and I did it the first weekend after school began in my region and it's been practically a year now and I almost have it paid off.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I'm planning on pre-ordering it once they give us a release date and a set price for the game.

Not only that, but I'd also like to know about any bundles or goodies that come with the game (Gold Zelda Wiimote! :)); that way I can be sure I know what I'm getting...

I am waiting on a release date. The day of the week it is released will determine which store I preorder it at. That is the reason I am waiting. I will also pay for it in full when I preorder.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I pre-ordered Skyward Sword a whole year ago. I got a 12 dollar discount which is awesome. Hopefully Best Buy can have it arrive on day one. They did so with Metroid Other M and Halo Reach.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I think my mom pre-ordered it for me (scince i told her Miyamoto said it was coming out in time for the holiday, so i guess im getting it for christmas) and i still haven't bought a wii moition plus so i must do that soon.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I had preordered it last Christmas, so I had already had it ordered for a half a year now. I used Amazon.com, so it will probably arrive a week later.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yep I pre-ordered mine from amazon.com a couple months ago. :)

It's funny, every couple weeks I'll get an email from them saying "we're sorry, we're still trying to obtain the item you ordered." Don't they know it's a pre-order and that the game isn't out yet? :huh:

ShaddixCroft

The Twilight King
Oh yes I've definitely pre ordered Skyward Sword =D I got a pre order down after the San Diego Comic Con trailer was released.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom