• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Seen a Movie at the Theatre More Than Once?

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I never have done this. I don't like the spend money all that much unless I have a good reason to, and I do not really consider watching a movie for a second time a good reason.

There have been two movies I did this for. The first I can remember was Star Wars Episode 1, the second was Avatar.
Star wars was just cuz multiple people wanted to see it so I went a couple times. Avatar was just so awesome that I had to go see it again because I coudln't wait until it came out on Bluray. :'D

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
The only movie I saw twice in a theater would be Spiderman (2001) because I loved it. Otherwise I don't go to see movies twice anymore, nor do I buy them on DVD/BluRay. When there's finally a movie that I actually want to see, I just go to see it in the theater for the best experience. Simply because I find it boring watching the same one 2 or more times. Only for the ones that I was really impressed by will I buy on DVD, and so far this year the only case of that would be The Dark Knight Rises.

Joy

The Sexy One
I've only ever seen a movie twice a couple of times, the Avengers, with my boyfriends and then with my friends, and Magic Mike, with two different sets of girlfriends. I enjoyed both both times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom