• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Ever Seen a Movie at the Theatre More Than Once?

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Title says it all.

Why? Is it because you couldn't wait for the DVD? You were dragged along a second time? There was nothing else to see? Or was it years later as a 3D re-release?

I saw The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie on release day, and then again several weeks later. Only because of how big a fan I am and how much I loved it.

Dan

Nah I couldn't watch the same movie twice in such a short period. I already can get bored in a cinema unless the film really really touches me, if you know what I mean. I normally have to start talking :I

I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II twice. Once with my sister and mother (we are huge fans) and again with my girlfriend. That was her first Harry Potter movie so she had no clue what was going on. She wouldn't stfu with her questions so I didn't get to enjoy it the second time around.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
I saw Dark Knight rises about 8 times and Hellboy 2 about 20 because i worked at a cinema and got free tickets. you have no idea how boring i find those movies now.

Just saying, thats impossible. TDKR hasn't even come out yet.
I watched Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol twice cause my girlfriend wanted to see it.
I plan on watching The Dark Knight Rises multiple times.
The-Dark-Knight-Rises-2012-upcoming-movies-31017822-1280-1024.jpg

Spiritofzant said:
Dark Knight rises

Really? Did you receive early tickets, are European dates completely different, or are you referring to just The Dark Knight.

Anyhow, I'm not particularly keen on viewing a movie multiple times. It seems redundant and the plot never changes. That's what makes videogames a lot more dynamic in my opinion. I'm pretty sure I saw the first Toby Spider-Man movie at least twice in theatres as well as Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Like I said, I'm not too big on viewing movies once more after a short period of time.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Haha, looks like I'm on the boat with some of these other posters. I saw The Avengers twice in theatres and would see it again in a heartbeat. I felt like I had to see it again because I may have missed stuff the first time around. Seeing it the second time was totally worth it; maybe even seeing it a third time isn't too far out of the question.

Beeker

Wild Card
Scott Pilgrim Vs the World twice. Was with different people, but didn't mind at all. Loved that movie. :3

Fig

The Altruist
There's only one series of movies I saw multiple times (with the most recent installment to have a maximum of airing two times in the theaters, since it only aired one time for a Saturday and Sunday. Luckily I have it on DVD!), and that series is none other than the Pokémon movies!

Pokémon the First Movie - Mewtwo Strikes Back = Countless times
Pokémon the Movie 2000 - The Power of One = Countless times
Pokémon 3: The Movie - Spell of the Unown = Countless times
Pokémon 4Ever - Celebi: Voice of the Forest = Countless times
Pokémon Heroes = Countless times
Pokémon - Jirachi: Wish Maker = Countless times
Pokémon - Destiny Deoxys = Countless times
Pokémon - Lucario and the Mystery of Mew = Countless times
Pokémon Ranger and the Temple of the Sea = Countless times
Pokémon - The Rise of Darkrai = Countless times
Pokémon - Giratina and the Sky Warrior
Pokémon - Arceus and the Jewel of Life = Countless times