• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Have You Completed a Zelda Game from Start to Finish Without Stopping or Saving?

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
If I tried, I would need to change my glasses about every time I did. My parents dont like paying more than twice a year, so no.

I am not sure if I have completed a Zelda game in one sitting (I might have done the original and/or Ocarina of Time), but when I first got Skyward Sword, I did nothing but play it all day. I played for about 8 hours a day, and one day I played for 16 hours. And I pulled an all-nighter in that particular instance.

I personally haven't done this before no. I like to stop and smell the roses and try and do everything there is to do in a Zelda game which of course can take quite a long time.

Kazumi

chagy
I've finished the original Legend of Zelda, Link's Awakening, and A Link to the Past all in one sitting. LA and LoZ were 100% runs, however ALttP wasn't. It didn't really take that long for any of the games. I believe I finished the original in about two hours, LA in about 3 and a half, and ALttP in about 5.

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I never have and never will because I just don't feel like it. I can easily do it with other games but not Zelda. I enjoy taking my time and exploring even if I played it again. Also I have to have me my beauty sleep:)

Skittles

Rainbows!
i havent been able to finish a zelda game in one sitting, but me and my dad beat twilight princess in a couple of weeks, and we didnt miss a single thing, we got all the heart pieces,bugs,bottles,and all the upgrades and played all the side games, we even went through the cave of ordeals.

Not yet, but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Starting on Saturday, I will not eat, sleep, or shower until Hyrule is free! XD

Not yet, but CHALLENGE ACCEPTED! Starting on Saturday, I will not eat, sleep, or shower until Hyrule is free! XD

Last edited:

pit0010

GAME IT LIFE IS TO SHORT
wow, i actually havent done tat before...but maybe i can do it with a ds zelda game like HP or ST.
yyeahhh....plus its holidays...i should try soon HEHEHHE^^

That would be very hard to do for me. It would be fun to do it with a friend on a rainy day though.

ThrawnTheater

Hylian Grand Admiral
Yes...many, many times. My best recollection with Zelda is the two days it took me to play Twilight Princess; I played nonstop. I never slept and the only breaks I took were bathroom breaks. I ate while I played; mostly desert from Christmas dinner - cheesecake and all that. And after that I played Tales of Legendia, a JRPG with well over 100 hours of gameplay; again, without sleep, but we'll save that story for another thread.

Wow...

I've beaten LttP in one sitting (assuming bathroom breaks don't count as getting up). I also did so without collecting any bottles, and without dying. As I'm sure most of you know, LttP counts every time you load a saved game as a "game played", so playing it in one sitting is the only way to see "Total Games Played: 000".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom