• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hate for ReDeads.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Oh gosh WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP REMINDING ME ABOUT THE REDEADS IN 3D!!!???? I'm going to drop my 3DS and run. And never turn lights off.

Ever.

Again.

The biggest scare or freak out I got from a redead was the first time doing Ganon's Castle escape ... that one on the bridge that's close to the exit. I didn't even see him until he froze me, and of course I was too close to him to be able to get away before getting grabbed. That was totally unexpected, lol.

Oh no, I remember that now :S

anyone thinks that the WW redeads are even more scarier?

ReDead_Screenshot_(The_Wind_Waker).png

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Yeah I'm not quite sure WHY I'm so afraid of them...but one time I was playing Wind Waker with my friend at her house and I was at the Earth Temple (with all the ReDeads) and one got me so I paused the game and hid under her couch, trembling. I can laugh about it when I'm not looking at one, but when I see one, I'm incapacitated.

Nicole

luke is my wife
You know, when I first played Twilight Princess, I was pretty creeped out by ReDeads. That's not saying I am not creeped out by them anymore, because I am. Just, not as much. When I was working on my first playthrough of TP, I had made it up to Arbiter's Grounds unassisted. That was until I reached the corridor with two ReDeads and the small Stallchild army. The first time I tried to pass through the corridor, I turned the corner and saw the ReDeads! I was completely taken by surprise. After the shock wore off, I tried to move, but couldn't, because they had frozen me in my stupor. Now, this all happened when I was a less than mediocre gamer... Needless to say, I managed to die quite a few times there.

I had a friend of mine come over one day, and I watched as he beat Arbiter's Grounds for me. I was fine watching him take on the ReDeads. :P Now, whenever I play TP again, I always get a bit weirded out from the ReDeads, but not too much, because I know quite a few ways to defeat them. Wind Waker ReDeads creep me out more, I think. OoT/MM ReDeads don't bother me that much, because I can stun them easily with the Sun's Song. So, my "ReDead Creepiness Meter," reads something like this (from least creepy to just plain scary) :

-OoT/MM ReDeads
-TP ReDeads
-WW ReDeads

Hmm, I wonder if we'll see ReDeads in Skyward Sword...

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
The ones in Twilight really didn't scare me because they weren't as rotting and I didn't actually notice they were ReDeads at first! :P Arbiter's Grounds was my least favorite dungeon just because it was long and I kept jumping into the quicksand, dang it!

i never get grabbed by them anymore i just hate them cause they stop me in my tracks and it just wastes a couple seconds i want back, whenever i get stopped by a redead it feels like i have to wait for the game to load, and because of that, you guys remember in OOT when you're in the grave where you get the sun's song from? that area with the redeads and those toxic pits or whatever i just go through the toxic and risk losing health now cause i don't want to be stopped by a redead

I was so scared of Redeads when I was younger, I'd scream when one got near me and would sometimes turn the N64 off. But now I've mostly numbed myself to them by giggling at them dancing in Ikana Castle for a while. That's the best therapy!

ShaneOMac713

The Seal has been Broken
ReDead are the worst every time I try to fight them there are more than one attacking me or I don't have the right sword to kill it fast they are one of the hardest enemies for me to beat I wish they could make them easier to die I have died 30 some thing times in all the games I have played

SwiftestPhantom

Ganondorf Incarnate
heh, I HATE ReDeads...especially that one on the bridge in Ganon's Castle when your trying to escape in OoT...dumb thing freezes me every time! but I still think WW ReDead are worse... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom