• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Has a death in a book or film or game got to you alot??

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Well Ganondorf dying in Wind Waker was very traumatic for me as I thought it was the end for the series and I just really love Ganondorf, he's my favourite character.

Dumbledore dying in Harry potter was a big moment for me also. I always thought how great a man he was and that he would always be there to step in when things went wrong.

LegendOfMeesh

You Are The Light
Can’t believe I didn’t mention Snape’s death in my original post. It’s even worse than Dumbledore, which is already awful. He’s my absolute favorite character in the HP series, and his death just rips my heart out :kawaii:

Hmmm. I think maybe Jasper from The 100, and Pyrrha from RWBY.

Oh, and Casey from Night in the Woods. You don't know much about him at the start, but uncover what happened to him during the events of the game.

The dog in The Knife of Never Letting Go. I think his name was Manchee? But yeah I was so upset about it, I didn't touch the book for like a week to finish it. I mean, dog deaths are pretty expected, they're such an overdone trope in fiction, but just the way in which he died made me very sad. He was the best character in the book...

But in general, yeah, it seems the characters I tend to like the most are always the ones that end up dying.

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
The death of Carrie Fischer in the book ’The Unusual Second Life of Thomas Weaver’.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom