• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Harry Potter and the Prizoners of Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
I joined as a replacement that game, and by the time I joined Sadia was basically out of the game, and was soon replaced. Of course I skimmed over the thread when I first joined, I was scum. She didn't post much after I joined, hence why I said in my last post ''so I was unable to get a good read on her scum play.'' My evaluation was of this game, not any other. However, I wanted to check other games where Sadia was Mafia in to check if the playstyles match up to boost our confidence for this lynch.

I don't really see how that's misleading.

EbWoDp

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
The extra info of she was already out by the time you joined and kinda was active would have helped-- it looked like maybe you where taking her RVSs and making them into more for this game as evidence. I am the only one who bothered to looks so that would have worked easily, that's all

@Heroine,
I did answer you and gave questions HOT
@Heroine what do you, or the town, gain by misquoting me, and altering the context of what my posts are even talking about? Why did you twist your 'typo' around and imply it I twisted it? Why have you been avoiding 'correcting' that you have no reason to trust 'JC' over anyone else just by a vote? Why have you been evasive, sarcastic and manipulative instead of being straight foreword with me?
Why didn't you just say it was a typo and that you didn't meant Thar not Viral, and in way mean to suggest lynching of Viral?

ED :
* and kinda wasn't active would have helped.

Last edited:

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
The extra info of she was already out by the time you joined and kinda was active would have helped-- it looked like maybe you where taking her RVSs and making them into more for this game as evidence. I am the only one who bothered to looks so that would have worked easily, that's all

I did say that in my initial post though......

I was a scumbuddy with Sadia in Korra, but she was inactive that game and eventually was replaced, so I was unable to get a good read on her scum play.

Keyshe, I feel as if you tried fairly hard right there to try and push some blame on me. I clearly said she was inactive, and thus I didn't get a good read on her play, yet you claim that was being misleading, when it wasn't really.

FoS: Keyshe

EbWoDp

A Link In Time, you've disappeared from this game for the last few days. You never really offered your opinion on Sadia was a small reference in a post of yours asking why we are suspicious of her. Nothing since then. What are your thoughts on Sadia?

Last edited:

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
Wait I missed that :? Sorry Fuse, that was right there too ROFL.

By vote stays on Heroine, she is again just avoiding addressing suspicion or just plainly clearing up confusion.
No way she isn't scum.

I finished looking at Korra and saw three votes-- I'll guess they were inactives but also look to be all RVSs tho. She herself mostly didn't post much.
vote on her teammate(RVS?), Atticus(RVS.), and Pendio(RVS) Seems Fuse's evaluation of his teammates playstyle is a little lacking and misleading.
keyshe said:
I take that all back lol, not applicable, like at all.

Sorry for disappearing for awhile. Yeah, I come and go sporadically.

I'm not sure about Sadia. I believe JC mentioned it was the safe option. Perhaps the remaining mafia are desperately endorsing this alternative? I still think fused or Heroine are better targets, but it's too late to influence the lynch this late in the day.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Sorry, Keyshe. I haven't had time to reply to you yet and I don't have time to reply to you now, and I think the day ends before I get home from school today. Just know I'm not ignoring you. :)

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Hmm?

Why was I convinced the day ended yesterday?

Unvote

Vote: Heroine

I dislike this reasoning floating around that Sadia is a "safer" pick.
She's not necessarily the safer pick, she's just the more logical one. Pan inveistageed her and he got denied somehow - it's either a random role block or it could be a Mafia associated role that I think Viral mentioned a couple of days ago.

It's one of those where it's best to find out, risk or no risk, we can't pass up at the opportunity - I'd only vote elsewhere if there was a better chance that the person we'd be lynching would be scum. I'm quite suspicious on Fused yet it's not really enough to pass up this chance to find out just what exactly happened.

I find it hard to believe that there is a second scum role that prevents investigations.
If there are 4 scum, this would make the cop's role 50% more useless. Seems like a random roleblock.

But, I did not see her answering those questions anywhere (unless I am missing something). If she is town, than theres no logical reason not to do so.

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
@Heroine, I Don't believe you being busy is the only reason you wont answer :P Love ya but I still gotta try to lynch ya' :love:

She's not necessarily the safer pick, she's just the more logical one. Pan inveistageed her and he got denied somehow - it's either a random role block or it could be a Mafia associated role that I think Viral mentioned a couple of days ago.

It's one of those where it's best to find out, risk or no risk, we can't pass up at the opportunity - I'd only vote elsewhere if there was a better chance that the person we'd be lynching would be scum. I'm quite suspicious on Fused yet it's not really enough to pass up this chance to find out just what exactly happened.
I very much disagree with lynching her over a 'block' so quick that is not logical-- hitting godfather is right off like that is harder to do then you think-- higher chance he was just roleblocked-- especially considering how the discussion went and it's not clear now if he was a role cop or what. I don't see it likely the mafia would have done it either as he was inactive and no clear sign he might be a powerole-- more like a town role blocker blocked MF.

You all should be voteing her off with behavior/scum interactions as the evidence/reason. And with that yes... she is acting a little bit odd, with ignoring the cop comment to her and not scum hunting participating in thread much-- joking when accusations was presented to her.

However I still say Heroine, busy as she maybe or confusion/misunderstanding ect she STILL tired to flip her own typo as evidence against me-- contradicting and ignoring the implications she was responsible for-- two flip and twisted out discussion around more then once, and deflected away off the more suspicions elements. Intentionally presented my quotes to the town out of context in 'different paragraphs'. Not to mention she attacked hard from getting just an FOS, claimed I was twisting her typo yet gave no FOS, not once. Also went after Sadia only after others were already and didn't even vote for her until late when there was ample support by others. Not looking once at Fuse too boot. I feel over all there is much more clear 'evidence' on her then Sadia. Viral is awall. T_T If town whhhhhyyy did you leave me D:

I would also note, her and Thar have acted very similar when under suspicion-- they talk back--fight back ect. Sadia however has not tired to fight back-- or accuse her accusers. I'd think the lasts scum would want to at least try to live.

You all should be voteing her off with behavior/scum interactions as the evidence/reason. And with that yes... she is acting a little bit odd, with ignoring the cop comment to her and not scum hunting participating in thread much-- joking when accusations was presented to her.

However I still say Heroine, busy as she maybe or confusion/misunderstanding ect she STILL tired to flip her own typo as evidence against me-- contradicting and ignoring the implications she was responsible for-- two flip and twisted out discussion around more then once, and deflected away off the more suspicions elements. Intentionally presented my quotes to the town out of context in 'different paragraphs'. Not to mention she attacked hard from getting just an FOS, claimed I was twisting her typo yet gave no FOS, not once. Also went after Sadia only after others were already and didn't even vote for her until late when there was ample support by others. Not looking once at Fuse too boot. I feel over all there is much more clear 'evidence' on her then Sadia. Viral is awall. T_T If town whhhhhyyy did you leave me D:

I would also note, her and Thar have acted very similar when under suspicion-- they talk back--fight back ect. Sadia however has not tired to fight back-- or accuse her accusers. I'd think the lasts scum would want to at least try to live.

Yes, this is what I've been saying.

Heroine is skirting around questions frequently. Sadia, on the other hand, hasn't been doing much of anything.

Also, Keyshe, what cop comment are you referring to?

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
PancakeSamurai-Mr. Cop sir said:
Is this twilight?

Anyways musicfan is just a VT, and I'm not sure about Sadia. She's either mafia or I got roleblocked. I'm not even sure of my own role. xD

Skipping over any mention of herself.
Well all I know is musicfan is Town, confirmed by lazy cop.. *rage internally*

>.< Guess I should catch up.. e.e

After a lot of discussion about it, finally says something:
Keyshe said:
Also the ignored the cops comments about her.
Because the cop's comment confused me. Pancake gave no clarification whatsoever, so what was I supposed to say? "Hey guys, I'm not scum, no idea what Pancake's saying.." Not very believable is it? Besides, I figured it was pretty obvious that Pancake had been role blocked..... I'm still wondering why on earth he would call me scum if he hadn't received a result. Ah well, he's dead now..

keyshe said:
@Sadia
What looks bad is you didn't make any comment on it, 'like' you wanted it to be forgotten, when Viral addressed you(this day) you just brushed it off with a joke. Put two and two together it looks bad.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I very much disagree with lynching her over a 'block' so quick that is not logical-- hitting godfather is right off like that is harder to do then you think-- higher chance he was just roleblocked-- especially considering how the discussion went and it's not clear now if he was a role cop or what. I don't see it likely the mafia would have done it either as he was inactive and no clear sign he might be a powerole-- more like a town role blocker blocked MF.
The chances of Pan being role blocked and him investigating the Godfather are exactly the same, realistically. So theoretically we are talking a 50/50 here between a role block or Saida being the GF. Honestly, is that a risk worth taking? Of course it is, I'm rather baffled why you would not agree with that lynching reason.

Keshye, I'm getting really confused with your playstyle this game, I think you're questioning too many people as well aa making too many hasty accusations.

As I said earlier, it seems like a random roleblock.

If she had that role, than she would have came out clean when Pancake targeted her.
Though the fact that she has yet to make a clear comment on the whole situation doesn't seem very town-like.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Placeholder. Ill post again duiring my next break at 8:30. I'm off at 11, which ispast deadline so ill try to post some substance in a few hrs when I got my next 15min break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom