• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Hardest Part of Majora's Mask?

F

flamediety324

My hardest was the Water Temple. And I didn't even bother with the fairies. I hated going back and forth, and those skeleton fish (forgot their name) weren't that great with their revivals. And Gyorg just didn't lighten my mood. What stinks was that I had to use my fire arrows because I was out of magic and I was doing petty good with the Zora electric attack. I didn't ever realize there were magic jars in the corners of the stage. I was so relieved when it was over. And I happily went back with my Fierce Diety Mask to beat the crud out of Gyorg. That mask is like cheating!

Petman1325

Poe Catcher
For me, it depends upon what you are asking. If you're asking about the game in general, then I can say the toughest part of the game was just getting to the dungeons. I kinda liked how you had to do a bunch of sidequests to be able to reach the dungeons, for it gave you stuff to do, but at the same time, it was a bit tedious. Also, if you didn't know what you were doing or where you were going, the game would be very much hard. I didn't need to look at a guide when I was in the dungeons, but rather when I was outside them and trying to figure out how to get in.

If you're talking about the individual dungeons, then Stone Tower Temple must be the hardest simply because of how complex the dungeon is. There are also some difficult places within the dungeon as well, such as the room filled with lava and how you must be Deku Link to navigate around it. If you're talking in terms of boss, then Gryog had to be the most difficult because of how evil that thing was. It made me facepalm once I got the Fierce Deity mask, where the cruel fight was replaced by Cheatu Romani and pressing Z+A until the fish dies!

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Definitely the Great Bay Temple. It took me FOREVER to get through it. I got stuck through the temple, had no idea what to do and could only beat it with a walkthrough.

D

Demon Link

Stone Tower Temple, but since thats an obvious answer, the moon children part where you're a goron. That part tookk me a while to do.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
The whole game was a just a giant confusion for me....oh i loved it but the tediousness of the game just made me want to throw my controller against the wall....Then again the difficulty was a great challenge so i dunno

zeldakid895

Zelda's Kid
There were two things that were the hardest for me: in the main quest, going through Stone Tower Temple was quite challenging for me. In sidequests, collecting all the masks to get the Fierce Deity mask was a long and hard process for me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom