• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hardest Elite Four?

I found Emerald the hardest, while B/W was quite easy to me.
But I guess that's just because I had the right Pokemon in one case and the wrong in the other :hmm:

Seems like I had the most trouble with the first elite four. Otherwise the Hoenn one gave me a run for my money the last time I faced them, so maybe they're the toughest.

Definitely the elite 4 from R/S/E. I actually had to sit there and plan out my attacks before I battled them.

Kevin

Original PD
Site Staff
I found the Emerald guys to be hard because I was just so underleveled. I feel like there wasn't many great opportunities to just grind for levels in a specific area.

alkane

pokemon master of hyrule
the only time i remember have difficulty against the e4, was in crystal(i was like 7), it took me like a week to beat them. although it was super fun becuase me and my friend had a bet to see who could beat them first. though the winner was never actually decided for some reason.

Well, talking about the Elite Fours excluding the Champions, I think that I've had the most trouble with the Indigo League frome Red/Blue/Yellow

The most difficult Elite 4 for me is the Elite 4 from HeartGold, I seem to remember having trouble last time I tried to play through it. But then again, I did take in really low levels in for what was going to be my second run through so the fact that I was some 15 to 20 levels lower with some pokemon didn't really help, particularly thanks to Lance's Gyarados and Dragonite being the perfect pair of pokemon to take down my team thanks to the lack of electric and ice-type moves.

To be honest though, the Elite 4 in most of the other games has never really been that hard, I think the most troubling one after that might have been the one in Sapphire.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I was always having trouble against the First Gen Elite 4. Probably mostly to do with Lorelei because I always went with Charizard and the leap from Victory Road to her was somewhat big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom