• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Halo: Reach

Kybyrian

Most of us, especially you huge Halo fans out there, which is a lot of people, know that Halo: Reach was recently released. I wish to know just how many Halo fans there are out there, and how many of you loved the game as much as I did. Those of you who have not purchased the game yet, I strongly recommend it. If you don't have an Xbox 360, get one. If you have an Xbox 360, get Halo: Reach.

I've never been much of a fan of Halo to be completely honest. I disliked the games, even. I always fell for Call of Duty. Halo: Reach, however, stole my heart instantly. The other Halo games I just couldn't seem to get into. I don't know quite what it was. The weapons haven't changed, so that isn't it. Perhaps it was just the way things felt and looked. Halo: Reach felt so much better than the others. I couldn't get enough of this game. I wanted to go through and play a few things again when I finished it, and I've been doing just that.

I'm not the biggest fan of the online on Halo, but I suppose I'll get used to it. Right now I'm content with playing it on co-op!

Gyorg Hater

I speak fluent gibberish
Same here. I first stoped playing when Halo wars and ODST came out. I felt like they were crap and wasn't looking forward to Reach.

Once the game was released, I heard of all the positive feedback and I soon got me a copy. I noticed how many improvements were made from previous titles and just how much better the series has gotten. Why does this have to be the last game! :cry:

Last edited:

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
I've started playing it, and I'm rather enjoying it. I am a little frustrated with the AI's operating of vehicles, because it takes them forever to get in the vehicle and drive/shoot. Other than that, it's good fun.

I'd be game for any sort of multi-player or co-op shenanigans.

Kybyrian

I've started playing it, and I'm rather enjoying it. I am a little frustrated with the AI's operating of vehicles, because it takes them forever to get in the vehicle and drive/shoot. Other than that, it's good fun.

I'd be game for any sort of multi-player or co-op shenanigans.

Great to hear that you actually got it! [noparse]:D[/noparse]

Maybe we can play some co-op sometime.

Gyorg Hater said:
Same here. I first stoped playing when Halo wars and ODST came out. I felt like they were crap and wasn't looking forward to Reach.

Wars and ODST were completely different games than Reach. Halo Wars was nothing like the other Halo games, and I hated it myself. That's why I tried it at a friend's house before buying it. I didn't think it would be good, and I was right.
ODST wasn't really good in my opinion, either. It was an open world, and that just doesn't seem right for Halo. You could avoid pretty much every enemy aside from required fights here and there. The open world made it worse in my opinion. They should have stuck with what they had in Halo 3. They returned to that in Reach, and it succeeded greatly.
Too bad we won't be receiving any other Halo games from Bungie, though. This is their last one. None of the games that follow will be very good at all. They won't live up to the reputation of the series, at least.

I disliked Halo 3 a lot. So I was not planning on playing let alone buying Halo: Reach however everyone on my friends list started playing that so I went and bought. I have to admit it is now one on my favorite Halo's on the market. It is overall the best on IMO. I just wish that the AI of the game was a little smarter, my team mates can not even drive a warthog without running into an object.

Ralis

Prince of the Zoras
I love Halo Reach. I know that this website is supposed to be about Zelda, but I don't really play my Wii anymore. I sort of think that Nintendo is crap. I just play Xbox 360. Me and my friend love to forge, and do firefight with custom settings together. He has invented some of the most amazing forge technology. If any of you are forge world fans, than I might later release mor information on what he has invented. But, as of today, all of the technology will be kept secret. We went through a whole bunch of file share maps, but saw nothing like what he made. If you are wondering if you can get any detailed info on our forge technology or forge maps, just send me a private message. I will not answer it publicly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom