• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hair Styles You Like and Dislike

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'll be honest I don't care. I will admit there are some hairstyles I like and some make me go like "Do you even respect yourself?", but none come to mind right now.

Eduarda

Srishti is annie is eduarda right?
I don't really have any particular actual hairstyle that I like or dislike. It's people's choice, what they want to do their hair. And different hair styles look good or bad on different people.

But for girls, I generally like long hair more than short hair. Yet some girls look pretty with short hair, so it depends. I don't know about guys.

Yet there are some hairstyles which I don't like. I don't like half shaved heads. Just no. Why would someone want to do that? And that row of spiky hair. A mohawk. That just looks really strange. And when people dye their hair bright colours. It looks like they are just asking for attention.

I don't dislike when guys have long hair, though. Like below their shoulders long. It's just odd to me. There is just one boy like that in my school.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
220px-Skrillex.jpg

Edward-Norton-Closing-Laptop.gif

I'm sure some people find that attractive... I'm definitely not one of those. :P

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I look good in any hairstyle, so I don't really mind. My favorite is my current one: like O'connell of the Mummy. Girls dig it, ya dig? :yes: :cool:

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I only have two styles lol. when my hair is flat it's down, or in a ponytail. and when it's curly it's pulled back lol. my hair is to dark to dye it and i'm to plain for anything else lol..

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
There are some people that can pull off absolutely any hairstyle. IMO, Miley Cyrus is one of them. As long as a person rocks what they've got/has the confidence to own it, then I have no right to say what looks good and what looks bad. It's his/her choice! They're gonna do what they want, so let 'em be.

For myself, I love to rock my natural hair. Curly/wavy and voluminous, add in a dash of frizz and a lot of length. I love it. I also have the ombre done in my hair, very natural-looking. Totally summer-esque and I'm loving it.

Miley Cyrus long:
miley-cyrus-long-hair-piccmag.jpg
medium:
miley-cyruss.jpg
and of course, short:
mileyy.jpg

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Dreadlocks. Ugh. I can't stand dreadlocks (No offence to anyone who has them!). In my opinion, they do not look cool, they just look like you've never brushed your hair. If you like them, good for you, they're just not for me.

Dan

omg it's chilfro!

Anyway, for me I really love this hairstyle
3QdzZ.jpg
It's got everything, style, respect, sex appeal, I'd just love getting my hands lost in that enchanted fro, just looking at it gets me hot.

I hate this hairstyle however
3Qdzc.jpg
it just looks sick, the person looks like a polish drug dealer and no one likes polish drug dealers, if I ever saw this guy in real life I'd throw a staple gun at him.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Dreadlocks. Ugh. I can't stand dreadlocks (No offence to anyone who has them!). In my opinion, they do not look cool, they just look like you've never brushed your hair. If you like them, good for you, they're just not for me.

Ye I definitely agree, dreadlocks are almost as bad as that Stana Hotic or whatever, they show me that you have unkempt hair and can't be bothered to fix it. Like, just show me your natural hair. Is it curly? Okay whatever, I have curly hair. Just comb it. Is it straight? Okay whatever, just comb it. No need to have these weird styles and shizzle. ;p ;p

I also cannot stand when girls have afros, I don't know why. Actually I do know why. America has poisoned my true tastes, with the constant bombardment of girls with straight hair and perfect straight teeth via the media. Also, it has corrupted my views, making me love only light skinned girls and having a disdain for dark skinned girls. No one will admit it but it's true.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom