• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

M

Mizer

So you've got your eye on yourself, eh? =D

Anyways, until we get more evidence or find something to add to our current amount, we will be unable to properly lynch. Still if a person were acting suspicious and they had a hinted letter in their name it could be used as evidence towards them. Though I doubt it would work if the hint was used as the crux of the argument against them.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
A letter only allows us to watch certain people more closely. I think we should sit back and think about this rationally. Who's been acting wierd lately (espically since the two scum got killed)?

One letter is not enough evidence to go on(and I'm not saying that because I have the letter in my name). If another scum dies, and another letter shows up that's it one of the names then we might have something. But until then, let's look for something more concrete.

Rishian

The Meat Shield
Thats right SW. I was thinking two scum got killed, cause I only got to browse the post on my Iphone while at work.. :(
Alright... so Who's been acting wierd since One Scum was killed and the Village Leader... :'(

M

Mizer

Ok I just want to say that we're getting nowhere. We're too hyper focused on the M's or at least no one is looking into it enough, just at the surface level. Now what we need to do is how we caught our last Guild member; we need to start digging down and looking at who has been suspicious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom