• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Guild Wars (Game Thread! Finally!)

TreeHuggerPanda

The tree hugger of Hyrule
Well guild members, thank me!
I quit only because I'm going to get lynched anyway :lol:

Anyway, I'm a villager and I'm bored because I miss being a guild member from the last game. Well, hopefully the paranoia starts again. :lol:
Edit: Also, thanks for sort of defending me The Green. At least someone here could understand people.

How the heck did you edit without the message thing? If you don't explain yourself, then you are going to be MODKILLED! (*gets into the spirit*) Alright! My first modkill!

Did we Start all Ready and I forgot my Roll Someong Get THP

I'm here at your request.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
aww c'mon guys.
Don't you wanna kill some scum!
Its fun lynching scum.
Personally I think CB is lying trying to get us to change our votes.
When Atsuma said he was quitting in Mafia tons of people unvoted him.
My vote remains.

TreeHuggerPanda

He already told his role to everyone, but the thing is if it is true or not. :lol:

EBWODP

To say the truth, I also feel like quitting. I got such a good role last game! I did not even get a chance to use it properly once! Now my role in nothing special at all... I wish that Atsuma stayed just a bit longer. I wish that someone else completely different turned into game mod, not that I have any problem with you THP. Anyways, you were going to be lynched anyways, so we could have still continued... I've lost all interest in this game to say the truth... :(

EBWODP

It says that I edited, but I did not. Well, whatever, you could modkill me if you want.

Actually, I'm not, since it says that you edited at 10:16, when you posted at 10:18 (I use eastern time)

(*sigh*) Vote tally time...

TheGreen: 2 (kokiron, Josie)

Dracomajoria: 1 (Rishian)

Elfen: 1 (ComposerBrother)

ComposerBrother: 6 (zelda_8, TheGreen, Dracomajoria, Elfen, zelda_16, ShiekahWarrior)

13 votes for a major lynching.

TreeHuggerPanda

ComposerBrother grabbs a knife, and jumps over a cliff while stabbing himself.

There, I'm officially dead.

(*sigh*) Fine, I'll post a modkill death.

ComposerBrother was taking a walk this morning. He was thinking about who was actually scum. He noticed that there was puddles on the ground.

No... not puddles, He said to himself, Blood.

He ran off into the woods to find out why there was blood on the ground. He saw there was a note tacked onto a lifeless body.

"I... see you..." He read. He heard the noise in the bushes. He suddenly felt a pain in his back... he felt what hit him, and it was an arrow! Another one hit him... and he was dead.

A group of villagers came out into the woods to find the body. There was nothing in his pockets. another group of villagers went inside his house. Nothing. He was a townie!

The Living:

-- Elfen
-- kokirion
-- ShiekahWarrior
-- Josie
-- zelda_8
-- Hero of Time
-- Meego7
-- zelda_16
-- DracoMajoria
-- link to present
-- TheGreen
-- @lex MM
-- Ooccoo Watcher
-- bluelink
-- Cel-Shaded Deku
-- Rishian
-- Mizer
-- Majoria's Mask 3
-- Epwna
-- jebus_thecatman
-- green goron

kokirion

Just like you. But cooler
Off course he was, it was so obvious. In the first game he was a scum, after that game he was almost begging to THP to keep the roles. Now when he is a townie he wanted to quit (I already knew it a couple of days but somehow I didn't tell it earlier, btw otherwise he had quit already yesterday)

IGMEOY: Josie and Zelda_8

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom