• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
So, I think Tristan was killed because he was more useful to town.

While cop can check alignments the rolecop can stop absurd scenarios like these where Town can put against each other.

Or Mafia considered the possibility of Max's claim as being fake and targeted him with roles, which would make a kill useless. DID ANY WATCHER WATCH MAX?

Or they thought he was going to get protected.

Bud, if Mafia causes you this much stress, then might I suggest either subbing out, or goofing around like I do? :P
nah it's fine
I'm on my winter break, I have time to get stressed

HeroOfTime

Challenger Approaching!
Gladiator targets another player and forces them into a lynch off against that player...which is exactly what happened.

Also, Max was hinting that he checked Ex, not ME.

Can that also night protect the target?

So this means this is the first time you've targeted someone, right Ex?

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Zip Zero possibility, he just admitted to being the gladiator. Which was kinda obvious since Max ain’t the gladiator but ya know.

So are you still fine with an Ex lynch? Thought it was pretty obvious he was gladiator before he claimed it.

Can that also night protect the target?

So this means this is the first time you've targeted someone, right Ex?

I don't think Gladiator would protect, but I'm not sure in this situation. Because I've only heard of it being a role you use during the day and not night.

funnier6

Courage~
Why are we jumping to a no lynch so quickly?

I'd rather ISO both players before deciding that. We have all day, might as well use it.
Use it on Hero/Caps/Zinn
Have I triggered something horrible by saying an action word? >_>
You’ve triggered STANDING OUT

Btw have you given a reads list?
Just trying to get into the mafia's head and figure out who targeted Tristan and if anyone targeted Max.
Can you update your last reads list and gimme some thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom