• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Disagree with that last line, but I'm not sure how many people will back me on that.
At the moment mafia has to find out their partners blindy. Not only that but I'd assume that they have the risk of killing one of their mates by accident. If Max fake claimed, it would not be a guaranteed suicide mission because the real cop could take quite a while to appear, and it would unite all of mafia in one go.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
At the moment mafia has to find out their partners blindy. Not only that but I'd assume that they have the risk of killing one of their mates by accident. If Max fake claimed, it would not be a guaranteed suicide mission because the real cop could take quite a while to appear, and it would unite all of mafia in one go.

The risk here is one scum dying, and not even in the next phase, but way later in the game.
The reward is all of mafia meeting each other as soon as possible and removing the faint possibility of killing a scumbuddy.
If you can explain to me how isn't this more beneficial to scum please do, because I'm sure they only have to profit with a fake claim.

he shouldn't be celebrating lynching a miller
"He" or "We"? :suspicious:

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
The risk here is one scum dying, and not even in the next phase, but way later in the game.
The reward is all of mafia meeting each other as soon as possible and removing the faint possibility of killing a scumbuddy.
If you can explain to me how isn't this more beneficial to scum please do, because I'm sure they only have to profit with a fake claim.

"He" or "We"? :suspicious:
Max had no way of knowing there wouldn't be a counterclaim. That's where the risk is, and in this case, the risk would not be worth the reward if he was scum.

Also, as was established late day 2, mafia can't accidentally kill their teammates. Mafia targeting mafia simply adds them to scum chat, whatever ability the mafia member had who targeted the other one just turns into an alignment check. So I don't really understand what you're saying here. The only way mafia could accidentally kill their teammates is by lynching, which isn't statistically very likely.

Can you explain how fake claiming cop would help unite the mafia team? I'm really having a difficult time understanding atm.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Max had no way of knowing there wouldn't be a counterclaim
Why would the real cop counterclaim during the Night? Even if a counterclaim happened it wouldn't be solved during the night and would waste the next day completely.

Mafia targeting mafia simply adds them to scum chat, whatever ability the mafia member had who targeted the other one just turns into an alignment check.
Mafia targeting mafia with a role adds them to the chat. If mafia targets mafia for a kill it will act as one, no?

Can you explain how fake claiming cop would help unite the mafia team? I'm really having a difficult time understanding atm.
Because all scums would target him. If he's really a cop he'll get affected by the roles and each mafia learns what they're capable of. If he's scum, all roles will be turned into cop check and they all would be added into the chat.

Standard rules for any Bodyguard, it blocks 1 kill.
Nice, my theory stands then.
Thanks.

someone really needs to figure out Maniacal Engineer's alignment because he doesn't claim to know it and like
that's just game-breaking
if he's telling the truth about never guessing his alignment, then we're currently not even playing the game of mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom