• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish, I know this is a bad time to ask your thoughts, but listen very carefully. I know you can figure out the entire timeline of what I guessed and when I guessed and why I acted so strangely. Mez already solved the conclusion for you, but I know you can get in my head and see how I ended up there. Then you can pity me for being an idiot.

I'm like 99% certain I got what Tristan was saying (thanks for spelling it out Tristan, my brain is pretty shot right now). But man does that make everything else you've said super confusing. Help me understand you funnier! I don't think you're lying, and for anyone having doubts that this is some kind of crazy scum play I can tell you that funnier's meltdown was genuine. Because I know him and know that he doesn't lie like that as scum.

And tbh, asking Rubik to give me a case was more to try to get him to tell me his actual game thoughts on you to see if they matched with mine.

There were so many pages for me to read through, geez. I'll give some more thoughts in just a bit when I'm a little more woke up.

funnier6

Courage~
I literally dreamed about this stupid game all night and I here I am at five am cause I had to see what was actually going on. Like, wow.
Help me understand you funnier! I don't think you're lying,
To be clear, if you understand what Mez is saying then you know I did lie, at first. Which is another reason why I freaked out afterward. You understand it’s a perfectly normal role? And all the stuff I can’t talk about is just extra? The reason I haven’t talked about it because it can be easily deduced and I’m afraid I’ll go to far and someone will catch it and figure out the connection because unfortunately it closely relates to my character. And I didn’t want to mention that because I hate character speculation and I didnt want to bring that into this. The power itself can be deduced from my posts though. If you realize what it is please don’t bring it up though!

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I literally dreamed about this stupid game all night and I here I am at five am cause I had to see what was actually going on. Like, wow.

To be clear, if you understand what Mez is saying then you know I did lie, at first. Which is another reason why I freaked out afterward. You understand it’s a perfectly normal role? And all the stuff I can’t talk about is just extra? The reason I haven’t talked about it because it can be easily deduced and I’m afraid I’ll go to far and someone will catch it and figure out the connection because unfortunately it closely relates to my character. And I didn’t want to mention that because I hate character speculation and I didnt want to bring that into this. The power itself can be deduced from my posts though. If you realize what it is please don’t bring it up though!

Ahh, that clears up some of my confusion. Because I was wondering how you progressed to this point from the beginning. Yeah, I understand exactly why how you could guess that. So I know you'd only be freaking out due to an extra bit. I haven't been able to sort out what exactly that might be, though I have some possible ideas. But yeah, I don't plan on bringing them up.

funnier6

Courage~
I don't like ME's plan to not guess, but I do believe he is being genuine. That being said, if he goes through the entire game without knowing his alignment, he'll have to be lynched eventually in case he is mafia
Really pretty much any team with any sense would’ve recruited him immediately on the off chance he’s scum. He’s obviously not gonna tell us if that happens though. Point is if he’s mafia he more than likely knows already and isn’t worth a policy lynch.
Regardless, not making an effort to discern your role is not helpful to town.
Well, yes.
As for Kerest, I don't know what to think. I feel like she started getting more talkative once she was pressured a bit, but at the same time I missed a lot from day 1 and cba to dig through all the **** posts rn.
ISO is a thing
Moe is a bull read
Yes
With Zinn saying he was neighbourized the claim checks out, though I gotta ask who the hell gets lucky enough to correctly guess such a niche role during the first night?
Sms targeted Zinn without knowing what his action did. Because he succeeded in neighborizing him without knowing his role, the mods gave it to him since it’s kinda obvious after the neighborhood chat comes outta nowhere. I believe it.

funnier6

Courage~
Reads list without rereading:

Town:
Sms
Minish (don’t go breakin my heart)
Rubik
Hero
Moe
Tristan

Scum
Don’t even want to put stuff here, feeling too twisted.

Will update after I reread. I’ma try to go back to sleep.

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker

funnier6

Courage~
At this point, I think Moe is a scum trying to protect his scumbuddy, given how he's been hunting for some way to prevent ExLight's lynch.
You say this while not acknowledging any of Moe's posts or questioning in any sort of way. Like, really? "He doesn't want to lynch the dude I'm voting so therefore scum" His point is entirely valid and your refusal to acknowledge it is annoying.
Common sense says, "Don't tick off a bunch of people in a Mafia game when those people have no idea what their alignment or roles are and are trying to hunt scum."
Are you even speaking English.
ExLight (5) - ME, Max, SMS, Eresh, Hero
@Moe the Moblin this wagon doesn't actually look bad, other than Max and Eresh. Too easy sure, but not that concerning.
I...I just want some friends
It would help if you'd stop breaking my heart </3

funnier6

Courage~
This gives me Monopoly flashbacks.

Sadly, idk if anybody in this game will understand this.
I too have flashbacks of bankruptcy and jail time.
uuh, I'm not too good with sarcasm
sTOP THE UNNECESSARY SASS
I actually wasn't being sassy or sarcastic in that post.
I disagree that not having a guess prepared in case of majo was is "inexcusable". Hell, I probably would have forgotten to as well.
It's inexcusable cause he was literally posting reminders to send in guesses on day one and then didnt do it himself.
So remember that situation I mentioned? Well it just occurred to me that there’d be no way to know for sure if we were actually close. I hate my life.

THIS IS SO STUPID I HATE IT. I should’ve never said anything but I was an idiot who didn’t read before posting. AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I WILL LITERALLY BE MOD KILLED FOR TALKING ABOUT IT EXPLICITLY.

My problem is. I’d like to just keep going. But I’ve already shot my credibility and let’s be honest I was dead anyways. So I guess killing me would probably be fine? But just saying that kills me ugh.

I will say though. Anyone who thinks I’m scum is 100% brain dead.
I knew this was stupid when I typed it but dang.

funnier6

Courage~
I’ve been entirely consistent about how I intend to play this game, and I was open about that from the very start.
Ex, on the other hand, as you mention, has been incredibly inconsistent. I’m not calling him out specifically because he didn’t guess alignment on D1, I am calling him out because it is inconsistent with what he posted on D1 that he did not guess his alignment on D1.
Your consistency means nothing fwiw.
If for some ****ing reason we're both scum
What
I am Town, all I know so far is that I'm not a Doctor, knowing my character might help me narrow down my role. We'll see what happens. I targeted myself during the night, in case I was watcher or similar, I would've gotten my own results, instead of possibly being something that could harm town, like Roleblocker.
See, this is how you self target. NOT BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO SHOOT YOURSELF. It's still dumb but this is understandable.
SEE HE HAD THE EXACT SAME STRATEGY AS ME

can I ship us
No
funnier6 would know that, he accidentally picked a scum for his neighborhood in our last game rip gumball
Tbf, I wanted her in my neighborhood regardless.
Confusion and disorder within Town prevents Town from effectively investigating and narrowing down who the scum are.
Agreed actually.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Here's a little bit of a reads list I guess. More just of where I'm at at the moment to get my thoughts straight because there are so many people to keep up with in this game.

Players:
  1. @Tristan
  2. @Kerest
  3. @Maniacal
This is the group of people who I'm liking for one reason or another and don't want to lynch right now.

Funnier - I understand part of what he's been going on about and trust him. His breakdown about what to do about his role felt really genuine to me and not manipulative.

Moe - I said before that he was all over the place, which wasn't meant to be bad thing. He was prodding other places while an easy wagon built on Ex.

SMS - I believe his claim. I'm dumb and wasn't thinking when Moe pointed out that he claimed he wasn't mafia then claimed he was town. Because I he could figure out from role actions last night. Plus I feel like SMS has been putting more effort into scum hunting than when he's usually scum.

Rubik - It's hard for me to read Rubik typically. I haven't seen anything unusual from him so far. And I kinda like that when I asked for a case on funnier he didn't push one when he could have. I even said I was probably gonna sheep someone and he didn't try to take advantage of that when I was looking for cases other than Ex.

Sunfan - While he hasn't actually done much so far in terms of scum hunting, for some reason him saying that anyone who claimed they knew anything n1 was bullshitting and then realizing he could've guessed day 1 felt like genuine frustration of not knowing what was going on. It may not exactly mean he's town right now but I at least think he doesn't know he's mafia.

ExLight- Sure he's been confusing people and had some out there ideas, but he's seems to have genuine motivations behind his actions. And also just seems like an easy mislynch for scum to push especially because not everyone knows their alignment/roles so I feel their more susceptible to following leads.

Null

Deku - Hasn't said much.

Zinn - Same as Deku. Did confirm Deku's claim, but I don't think that means they're town.

LG - just subbed in and Doc didn't say much before either.

Hero - He's always hard for me to read. I didn't like that he easily jumped on the Ex wagon because of lack of other suspects. And then easily backed off of it as well. But I feel that kind of behavior is NAI for him sometimes. And others seem to be liking him so I won't go with scum reading for now.

Max - He's here because he hasn't done much for me to read into, but again others who have more experience with him think that this is his town play. I don't have enough to townread him myself, but I'll trust others enough to keep him out of the scum pile.

Capsfan - Has been chiming in every so often with some decent looking stuff. Which also kind of reminds me of his play in the hydra (or at least of his other head, not sure who posted what). But I believe I've heard he's a really good player, so I'll need more to get a better grasp on his read.

People I'm left with

Tristan - There's something that feels off to me about Tristan. I'll have to re read some stuff to see if it still holds up or not.

Kerest - I feel she has also caused some confusion/chaos. I do think the thinking Ex is scummy but backing off when others did isn't great. And also seemed to set up a "Moe looks like he's trying to defend a scumbud" to put him in a scum pile after the Ex lynch started going nowhere. It was especially weird because Moe wasn't the only one saying to look elsewhere at the time but was the only one she said was scum protecting scum.

Maniacal - I'm not entirely sure I think he is scum. I'm just really not sure. His intial case on Ex looked decent, but that could be easy for scum to fake. And his arguing that someone not guessing alignment day 1 was bad when he also didn't want to isn't great either.

I'm leaning towards Kerest right now. Will have to reread some of Tristan's stuff to make sure though. This is all my reads without iso-ing people, so I might have some stuff wrong/misremembered.

funnier6

Courage~
Tristan - There's something that feels off to me about Tristan. I'll have to re read some stuff to see if it still holds up or not.
Is it me, or does this entire situation remind you of anime mafia? Not that I’m scum reading him, but the general idea.

I’ll have my own actual reads list at some point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom