• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
latest

Here he is.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
So there’s already like 15 pages, is any of that worth reading? I read the first few about whether or not we should Lynch a player or the hosts. For the record I say lynch the hosts, at least for today. But I don’t know if anything already came or that discussion.

funnier6

Courage~
So there’s already like 15 pages, is any of that worth reading? I read the first few about whether or not we should Lynch a player or the hosts. For the record I say lynch the hosts, at least for today. But I don’t know if anything already came or that discussion.
You should read it just for the memes tbh.

We’re lynching Darth :)

DarthWolf

Betraying Kingmaker
Darth Vader?
Darth Wolf? O-O The mod for this game? You played in a mafia game with him two months ago?
Hello there
I thought you might be. Gotta coverbthise bases though.

How come you do it when ME says it but not me?! :kawaii:

Also I don’t think you have to unvote to change votes in this game. Correct me if I’m wrong @Lone_Garurumon
No you don't have to.
@DarthWolf Does voting for you count as no-lynch or voting for ourselves?
It counts for a vote on me.
Say, Lone. Did I miss this, or did you just not add it in to the OP?
Ah it seems he forgot to change thar, and I missed it as well.
Town wins once all hostile forces are eliminated.
I'll let lone add it to the op when he wakes up

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I've hidden important information that you'll need to win this game in my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom