• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Guess Your Role: Poke Ball Z Mafia (BMGf/ZD Crossover Event) Endgame: TBA, Town and Survivor Win! (11/7/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Lynching Darth simultaneously ends day early without town death and might actually be beneficial considering this is a bulba game. Also it’s funny lol. I’d hate to disappoint ME.

Also we need ten in order to end day so everyone will probably have checked in by the time we get the votes anyways.

Well yeah, I'm fine with lynching Darth too. Since it's either essentially like a no lynch for us, or it's potentially beneficial in some way without it taking away from the players.

Is such a thing possible?

Guess we never know until we find out...which means that funnier was right. Lol

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Do I win the game if I decide not to guess what my alignment is and then never learn what it is?

(Not that I read my role pm normally anyways)

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You know what, funnier alright actually. I figured out who the real scum is here.

Unvote

Vote: Dekunut

Just give it up Dekuscum. Admit your guilt, you'll feel better, we promise. You only think we don't know that you don't know your role, but I think you do know, so tell everyone you do so that they know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom