• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groose: Beginning or Later?

Which Groose did you like better?

• Beginning Groose (Skyloft)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Later Groose (Land Below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I prefer the later Groose because he helps you with the Imprisoned fights. While I do think he was funnier in the beginning, this quality of his is better definitly better. I do wish he was funnier later in the game, though.

Groose in Skyloft because he was absoloutley hilarious before he whent down to the surface. He was my favorite character for the majority of the game but after I beat it I decided that title should go to the robot who helps you carry things (can't remember his name off the top of my head) and every goron that you encounter. The gorons reactions to new discoveries are hilarious.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I find that he grew more mature as the game progressed. You find out, that really, he's a nice guy with a good heart. He's all grown up!! *sniff sniff*

I prefer him later on in the game. Yes, he was funny in skyloft, but the maturity he reaches while on the surface is wonderful and a nice thing to see :)

I honestly liked him better later on, he helped you, encouraged you, and the look on his face when Link beat the imprisoned for the first time was classic.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i like the chareter change that he gose through during the whole game but laer groose is still hilarious and all that jazz. the ledgend of groose... lol hilarious.

I

Insanity

I prefer the early Groose, his theme music's funny. He kind of creeped me out in the end... is he in love with Granny or something? :P

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I liked the later groose in "grooseland" because i liked to see the difference in his personality. You can see him maturing and becoming a better person. He is also helpful. (imprisoned fights)

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
later, at the start he's a typical high school bully but he progresses into much more awesome character

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
I agree Groose was much better on the surface he's much more mature near the end of the game. although it was funny to see him moping in his room though...

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
When he first reaches the surface it's hilarious but soon when Groose starts being a nice guy he is much less funny then in the sky. In the sky iphe was a funny stupid bully but on the land he felt like a responisble adult. His role as comic releif for me just dropped off after he reached the land below. I wish he he still had a big role but still stayed funny.

Patch

Party Pooper
Definitely later on in the game. He was way too obnoxious, but I must admit, funny nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom