• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Graphic Requests

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Ooookay, sorry that took so long >.>

possible3copy.png

Here's the edited version. But once again, if there's any other improvements/adjustments you would like, I'm more than happy to change them for you :3 And tell me if the sky's a little too blue, or if I went overboard with stars x3
Now, off to do some last-minute revision for my final maths module exam...~

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/possible3copy.png

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Heheh, no problem~! I'm glad you love it ^.^
It makes me happy to know that you're happy with it :D

*scuttles off to see if I can help someone else too*

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
*glances back up at NorthApple's post and runs off to find his last post*

I'd like a sig of Link (From TP) striking the Master Sword, with the words --- "All that I am...All that I am meant to be..... Is a hero."

I don't need you to put my name on it. OH! And could you make it in the Sacred Grove?

Could you help me? I'll try not to be to critical and perfect needing unless you're far from what I want. Thanks :D

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Could you help me? I'll try not to be to critical and perfect needing unless you're far from what I want. Thanks :D

Ohhh, sorry I've taken so long to answer, I've barely been in my house the last two days apart from to fall asleep. But oh man, of course I'll help! It's funny, because I started looking up possibilities for yours a couple of days ago xDD
My only question now is do you want all of Link visible, or a more zoomed-in shot of his hands around the hilt? Just so I have a starting point :3

43ForceGems

From behind him, at an angle. Like the actual shot when you pull it out. But when it's still in the pedestal. And remember, in the Sacred Grove, not the Temple of Time.

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
What about a Sig with a whole bunch of links from the different games?

Here you go, The Shadow.

linksiggy-1.png

If it's not the type of sig you're looking for, you can just tell me how you'd like it and I'll work on it. You can also ask someone else to do it, too.

If you want to put it as your sig, use http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv151/Dark_Princess321/linksiggy-1.png[*/IMG] but take out the *.

Hope you like it! :)

Epwna

The epic turnip king
I'd like a sig with link with gale boomerang in hand and eyes open with surprise.I want it to say "The treacherous journey,the friends along the path,the valuable reward,and the priceless reaction" along the bottom.Also,I'd like a crystal blue background with shading and detail.And if you can,put Epwna in green letters at the top-right corner.

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
From behind him, at an angle. Like the actual shot when you pull it out. But when it's still in the pedestal. And remember, in the Sacred Grove, not the Temple of Time.

allthatIamcopy.png

Here's a tentative version. The picture's not as high quality as I'd like it, but it was a really difficult shot to find o_O Sorry I took so long as well~
I darkened the edges because it looked a little plain otherwise, but I can easily remove that... but feel free to point out what else inevitably needs changing and I'll get on it :zelda:
And if it's completely wrong and nothing like you envisioned, I don't mind you pointing that out too, and we'll take it from there xDD

http://i512.photobucket.com/albums/t326/ravenkle/allthatIamcopy.png

43ForceGems

Alright. A few things actually.

1. That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You said it took you forever to get the pic. umm...... If possible, could you get it from the other side? From Link's right, not left. Cause that's how it was in GameCube. It's okay if you can't.

3. I like the black on the edges. Could you make it blue? Or green?

4. I changed my mind. Could you put my name, small but visible, in the bottom left corner.

5. ummm..... For some reason I don't like the white text. Could you change it to any other random color?

The Shadow

Creature of the Darkness
you shouldn't say a random colour cuz if you don't like the random colour that is your fault and not NorthApples, NorthApple is awesome for making this sigs and for being able to make them!!

Also Thanks for my sig Dark princess, you totally rock! (Sorry about my post I forgot to add this stuff in, am so sorry *Breaks fingers and gives chocolate to dark princess until I can be forgiven* once again sorry)

Last edited:

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
You're welcome. I'm glad you like it. ^^

If you want anything change that won't be a problem. I could fix it up as soon as I can.

Also, it's ok that you replied late. =P *takes chocolate and gnaws on it*

Last edited:

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Alright. A few things actually.

1. That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You said it took you forever to get the pic. umm...... If possible, could you get it from the other side? From Link's right, not left. Cause that's how it was in GameCube. It's okay if you can't.

3. I like the black on the edges. Could you make it blue? Or green?

4. I changed my mind. Could you put my name, small but visible, in the bottom left corner.

5. ummm..... For some reason I don't like the white text. Could you change it to any other random color?

Hahah, Okay...

1. ^^

2. Heh, don't worry about it... I hadn't actually noticed that xDD It's fairly easy to change it, as I could just flip it and duplicate the background and...
Lol, a better question would be do you want Link in the same place he is now (right), or do you mind if he's at the other side of the signature (left)? It's no trouble to do either, I just need to know~

3. Sure, I'll try both for you!

4. Of course, in the same Zelda font as the rest, or do you have another specific one in mind?

5. It's fine, it does look slightly overpowering. I'll try green/blue instead :3

And aww thanks, The Shadow xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom