• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Goku Vs Vegeta

Who would win?

• Goku

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vegeta

• It would be a tie

• I can't decide

• Total voters
GT is canon, StarBound. Please don't diss it.

Well to answer your question:

[video=youtube;tqRS0StWwrc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqRS0StWwrc[/video]

Goku for life, let the music flow.

AjKm

Dan

What if Vegeta found a way to go SSJ3?

I'm pretty sure it was acknowledged by Vegeta that Goku's power was just too high to catch up with. Regardless of SS3 or not I suppose. (I'm really not a DBZ buff but I'm m sure someone else can confirm this :D)

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
ima fihrin mah lazerr[video=youtube;cLKqxxDqv8A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLKqxxDqv8A[/video]

Fig

The Altruist
I know Goku would win, but you can't forget about Vegeta's effort to be the strongest! I always see myself as Vegeta, since to a degree, I could actually look like Vegeta, especially since I have a widow's peak. I just respect Vegeta so much! If only he could win for once.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Goku could already do Super Saiyan 2 when he was fighting Majin Vegeta and Goku and Vegeta were fighting evenly even though Vegeta's power level had shot up because of Babidi which means Goku should have been stronger than Vegeta at that time and Goku can go to Super Saiyan 3 so If Goku's Super Saiyan 2 is stronger than Vegeta's, I'd bet that even if Vegeta could go to Super Saiyan 3 that Goku would still be way stronger. (All of this is if you don't include GT but even then, I'd still bet that Goku was stronger. Vegeta never went to Super Saiyan 3 in GT and he couldn't make it to Super Saiyan 4 without help like Goku could.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom