• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghosi's Laboratory of Creations

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I can't find that pictue anywhere... I should've saved that link.

So just do artwork of Kairi and can you make it so that the kingdom hearts logo is behind her? Sorry.

Sure! I will search around more for the image if I can. If not, then I will choose plan B. ;)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Wow, I haven't done anything in a looong time.... but today, I started messing around with lightning effects. And voilá! A perfect siggy came out. I was really happy with the results. :)
Reysonsig.png

LinkLover

You Mean, Green Thing
Hey Ghosi! I wanted to know if you could make me an awsome signature? Well, if you are up to the challenge, then this is what I would like:
Pic-L and Near from Death Note vs. Link and Midna from TP
Colors-I would like them to be dramatic, so decide what you think is best.
Text: Just put the letters LL on there somewhere.
Add whatever effects you want, and have fun! Thank you Ghosi!

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hey Ghosi! I wanted to know if you could make me an awsome signature? Well, if you are up to the challenge, then this is what I would like:
Pic-L and Near from Death Note vs. Link and Midna from TP
Colors-I would like them to be dramatic, so decide what you think is best.
Text: Just put the letters LL on there somewhere.
Add whatever effects you want, and have fun! Thank you Ghosi!

Well, I am sorry to say, and I forgot to post, that I have decided not to take requests for now. I will wait a little bit until I improve, and beable to use the program better. I am very sorry for any troubles or inconviences. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom