• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ghosi's Laboratory of Creations

Nicole

luke is my wife
Hey Ghosi! I have a challenge for you, when you get the chance. A graphic involving any 3D Link, a Master Sword from any game, the words, "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage," on a green background. Can you do it? ;)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hey Ghosi! I have a challenge for you, when you get the chance. A graphic involving any 3D Link, a Master Sword from any game, the words, "A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage," on a green background. Can you do it? ;)

I will drop it down, but what about a 3D Link holding a master sword? Would that work?

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Ok could you make me one with Link and the king of Hyrule staring at each other with the words ZeldaKingProductions somewhere in there and I dont care what colors you use for the backround and font.

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Ok could you make me one with Link and the king of Hyrule staring at each other with the words ZeldaKingProductions somewhere in there and I dont care what colors you use for the backround and font.

Do you mean the CD-i or the regular Windwaker characters?

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I like your style Ghosi! Nope, that's wrong... I don't like it and why? BECAUSE I LOVE IT!!!! It is gorgeous and have you learned fast or what????

Thank you very much Bige! It means a lot to me. And about the fast learning.....I really have no idea. I do have a habit of learning things fast though. :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
zeldamastergraphic.png
Zelda Master's request: I hope this is what you were looking for. If not then tell me. You said graphic, so I wasn't really sure what purpose you were using it for. So, I just used my ususal size. Tell me if you want any changes made! Here is the link: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd386/Zsof_Taco/Siggies and avatars/zeldamastergraphic.png

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Fire vs. Ice gave me some tips, so I tried out one.
xionsiggy.png
I hated it that it didn't have my own touch to it, so I fixed it.
xionsiggy.png

Last edited:

Caeda

Keyblade Master
Hi Ghosi!

Can you make me another sig with Kingdom Hearts 2 Kairi holding a keyblade? And the words:
"There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---one sky, one destiny."

As for the background, do whatever you want for it.

Oh, and can you make me an avatar with Caeda on it? Thanks in advance!:D

Ghosi

Schmetterling
Hi Ghosi!

Can you make me another sig with Kingdom Hearts 2 Kairi holding a keyblade? And the words:
"There are many worlds, but they share the same sky---one sky, one destiny."

As for the background, do whatever you want for it.

Oh, and can you make me an avatar with Caeda on it? Thanks in advance!:D

Whew... Okay. For the siggy, can you provide me a picture? I know what you mean, and I know when Kairi is holding the Keyblade, I just want to know which picture you need. Just post the link. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom