• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Ghirahim: Your Thoughts?

What do you think of Demon Lord Ghirahim?

• Awesome

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty cool

• Okay...I guess...

• Disturbed

• Terrible

• Total voters
I liked Ghirahim on my first playthrough, I actually thought he was pretty tough. But once you get the hang of fighting him, he's a pushover. Just hold your sword to one side of him, then take it to the other side, and start swinging. *SPOILER* I enjoyed his character development, how he was Link's rival. And especially how he was the exact opposite of Fi, and how his sword form was an inverted version of the Master Sword. The final battle with him was pretty memorable, and one of my favorite bosses.

I like how he gives such graphic descriptions of killing Link. O_O Not even Ganondorf does that.

Ghirahim is probably my favorite villain.

TheMasterSword

The Blade of Evil's Bane
Thoughts on Ghirahim?

So I got the game for Christmas, and I'm loving it so far. Yet I want to know what you think of the main antaganist (thus far) Ghirahim. I personally LOVE him. He has great attacks, very cunning, and is has a great design and fighting style. What do you guys think?

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
FABULOUS! :lol:

But seriously, I didn't like him at first but I ended up loving him by the end of the game. Well made villain.

FABULOUS! :lol:

But seriously, I didn't like him at first but I ended up loving him by the end of the game. Well made villain.

I disagree in a way. I liked Ghirahim more towards the beginning than towards the end. He basically disappears for the second half.

ghirahim is one of the few villain that realize that he have been beaten by a kid and is upset by it.

ganondorf alway act like he is so superior. ghirahim at least consider you a real menace on the 2 other fight

and the scene where he show his true form in the fire sanctuary really make him scary (how can he find himself beautiful like this???)

S

StupidPuffSheep

It was a nice change, from the emotionless baddies from most zelda games. i liked him. :D

I absolutely LOVED him! His character, his design, his fighting style... it was all amazing! The thing I loved about him was that in a way, he seemed so gentle, but that's what makes him seem more dangerous... with Ganondorf, you ALWAYS expect him to be angry and tough, so you're on your guard, but with Ghirahim, you never know when he'll snap!

I absolutely LOVED him! His character, his design, his fighting style... it was all amazing! The thing I loved about him was that in a way, he seemed so gentle, but that's what makes him seem more dangerous... with Ganondorf, you ALWAYS expect him to be angry and tough, so you're on your guard, but with Ghirahim, you never know when he'll snap!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom