• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler German Gamepro's Full Review

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I think the review was pretty fair; if they complained about graphics not being realistic...that's their view. I personally love realistic graphics as well, but you have to realize what you're reviewing and see the history of that series (or, see the elements of its beginnings in the case of a brand new IP). Not saying Gamepro complained about realistic graphics, but anyone who so does.

blubb, not everyone plays on a 46"LCD, and certainly not everyone emulates their games. I play on a 50" LED and use A/V cables; the quality is still great for my Gamecube. Jagged edges will be there on the real system, as you and I both know that they aren't optimized for graphics. One could argue that the 360 and PS3 aren't even at the top of the graphics chart – I notice a LOT of misplaced bump mapping as well as lack of anti-aliasing in even the most modern games. Disturbing it is, but it is so minor that I wouldn't even consider it part of "graphical quality".

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
They didn't complain about a lack of realism. They complained about bad anti-aliasing and shoddy textures in some places. Stuff that is bad even for the Wii. Stuff that doesn't have anything to do with the art style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom