• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Question

We now know that Link has parents, an uncle, a grandmother and a sister. Is it mentioned in other Zelda games if he has other relatives? Brother, cousins, a grandfather and so on?

It would not matter because it's a different Link in most of the games except Oot and MM, WW and PH then Loz and Aol.

It doesn't really matter, but no, I don't think there has ever been any mention of any other family members.
With each reincarnation, though, he obviously has a mother, father, and grandparents...

Link is usually by its own in most installments. He tends to have very little relatives. I suppose that is to make him more of a loner and then give him a companion. Strangely enough even in games like TP and SS, where he is very involved with other characters, Link has no relatives at all. Makes me wonder if will ever know more about his relatives. The thing is he will never have parents present in his life, like his status of hero requires that or something like that.

I think because it's a different Link with each game, (except for WW and PH.) We can assume that he does have family, they just don't mention them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom