• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler General Screenshot Thread

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
unknown.png

Jimmie Johnson looks low and he'll take them 3 wide for the lead at Indianapolis!

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Been playing TFH with @Pen and @Mido
Each time we play Petter is Green Link, Mido is Red Link, and I am Blue Link.

WE WON!
20230128_204837.jpg

After defeating The Lady I lucked out and got the rare item!
20230128_204848.jpg

I still didn't have a lot of levels unlocked, so after jumping around to get each piece for The Lady's Outfit, we decided to work on doing all the regular levels for each area.

It's become kind of a meme for in dangerous situations that Petter will venture forward to get hearts while Mido and I stay behind and cheer him on, lol. I took this while he was getting hearts. In retrospect I should have went first because I had the goron suit on and could walk through the fire, but there were enemies on the pathway, and since Petter had already went forward he was like, nooo stay back stay safe, I'm just running past them!

What a hero!
20230128_204904.jpg

This was yesterday, Petter had the Parka on which made him not slip on ice so he was carrying us around, haha!
20230128_204933.jpg

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
record.jpg
Yesterday I beat my record of 221,670/Phase 25 that I established back in November with a score of 366,090/Phase 40! I've played this game quite a lot trying to beat it (there are 99 phases) and this is the first time I feel like that's actually a possibility, Im gonna keep grinding on my lunch breaks and see if I can get there someday.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
2023-02-25_20.23.47.png
My younger brother who plays a lot more Minecraft and is much better than me carried us through this, I had to ask him to lay off and let me have the final blow after he took out all the crystals, but I have finally at least somewhat killed the Enderdragon in survival. Will be trying again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom