• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art GCC Voting Free Theme

GCC Free Theme voting

• Entry 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Announcement: Next theme will be a Zelda related theme. It will be Ocarina of Time related. You can use whatever character/scene/boss/dungeon you like as long as it is OoT related. Start by sending me your entries now :) You have till Thursday next week and this will be: March 24 23.00 ET

This weeks entries for the Free Entry contest. I received only two entries:

Entry 1:

blooper.png

Entry 2:
FireKirby-1.png

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wait, what is this competition about? Is it about small banners such as the ones above? And, I like the way you have set this competition up, Veeka, there are no names that show who are the persons behind the banners, that's good, because people will not know who did what.

Now, I like them both very much, this is really a very tough choice here. Now, usually when I am presented with a tough choice, I don't vote, but I will do so today, not only because I like them both very much, but because I want to help pick a winner. And so my vote goes to entree #2. ^^

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I really like the first one. Being a mario fan, it automatically appealed to me. Also, I like the sort of, 3D realism to the piece.
My vote goes to you Entry One! *dramatic point +music*

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
I really like the blooper one. Like ark said it is rather 3D and I like the way you have used one of the lesser Mario enemies and it is simple but very effective.

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I culn't have said it better myself, Meego. A lesser character is generally more appealing (at least to myself) because they are not overused. You see one and think "wow, haven't seen that in a while" or "very unique!"

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Announcement: Next theme will be a Zelda related theme. It will be Ocarina of Time related. You can use whatever character/scene/boss/dungeon you like as long as it is OoT related. Start by sending me your entries now :) You have till Thursday next week and this will be: March 24 23.00 ET

I have a few questions. Are you, as leader/organizer of this competition, allowed to vote? Have you done so before?

Also, if you don't mind, could you perhaps pm me the contest rules, etc? Or leave them via vm? Thanks in advance. ~Ao

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Well, i like entery 2 a little bit better for a couple reasons i like kirby, then i do like how the picture! :) Well entery 1 i liked a lot too!
Nice job you two!

David

But you called me here...
I have a few questions. Are you, as leader/organizer of this competition, allowed to vote? Have you done so before?

Also, if you don't mind, could you perhaps pm me the contest rules, etc? Or leave them via vm? Thanks in advance. ~Ao

If she wants to, she sure can. The basic rules are actually posted here. Vee can change them as much as she pleases. The basic rules are posted for convenience to both competitors and hosts. Also, we can and will change the rules if we have to.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
If she wants to, she sure can. The basic rules are actually posted here. Vee can change them as much as she pleases. The basic rules are posted for convenience to both competitors and hosts. Also, we can and will change the rules if we have to.

I see. I wasn't implying that she shouldn't vote, btw. I just wanted to know if she could. ;)

Oh, and thanks for posting those rules up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom