• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Zelda Art GCC Contest Ocarina of Time

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Next theme is Pokemon. You have to make a banner of Pokemon. What character or scene from whatever game is completely up to you as long as it is Pokemon related. You can start by sending your entries to me by pm. You'll have till Thursday March 31 11.00 pm ET. Come on folks! Don't be shy! It is much fun and this is the chance to show the people on ZD your graphic skills :)

Well I can keep it short because I only received one entry. This is the winner of the Ocarina of Time contest:
Congrats to SuperSilly!

5548685782_928ca55423.jpg

Kybyrian

Wow, nice sig SuperSilly! The only thing I can say that could use a little changing is the light source and that your background is white instead of transparent. I don't know what program you're using, but GIMP and Photoshop both support transparency when you select it from the canvas menu. As for the light source, it's a little distracting between the render and it. The text is very good and I always liked the shape that you're using, and the drop shadow is also nice.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
Congratulations , Supersilly very nice signature, you did very nice job on it with the lighting and detail. I would never Ever be able to do anything like that in my life unless i got into it.

SuperSilly

Horizon Walker
I highly encourage people to enter the next one. It's really a fun chance to show off your skills, so go crazy and enter! :P

And thanks, especially for the tips, Kybyrian. I'll definitely keep them in mind, particularly the transparency, as GIMP has given me trouble with that before. :P

Thank you too, OcarinaSword, I bet you could do something better than mine though. :) Why not get into it and try entering the competition? You’ll get tips for improving and a chance to show off your talent. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom