• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

GC Game Performance

Hi

Just recently bought Wind Waker, and actually got a Gamecube while buying the game.

Now the question is, should I play the game on the Gamecube, or on the Wii?

Is the performance exactly the same?

THANKS! :)

MW7

From my own experience I would say it's the exact same, but I could easily be wrong. I've played plenty of GC games on my Wii with no problems whatsoever. New models of the Wii can't play GC games though (in North America only I believe), but I'm assuming you have one of the earlier ones.

tecknokid900

All Hail Yhtomit!
I've played the game using both systems, and I believe they work just the same. Now on which one to play the game on, well that's your decision and it's your choice. But for my opinion, I would play it on the GameCube for Nostalgia reasons :P. Also if you just got the GameCube with the WW, I would put your new toy to good use. :)

unknown

._.. .. _. _._ morse code
I had a Wii and a GC together for a while and I played both of them with GC games and there wasn't a difference, except that I had to change my TV display to 4:3 for GC games on the wii because it runs on 16:9

Outside of glitches in the Wii's GC emulator or some other weird problems, it should be exactly the same; you're playing the exact same game on the same disk on different hardware. I never noticed any glitches or problems.

Thanks for all the replies.

Think I'll try to connect the GC, and play it on that for nostalgic reasons.

I have never owned a GC before now, so it's gonna be good fun I think. :)

Gonna play TWW when I'm done with MM, wish I had the Oracle games as well. :S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom