• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ganondorf Is, Fat?

Has anybody noticed how fat Ganondorf is in WW? I mean, look at him compared to OoT Ganondorf

wwganon.jpgganondorf.jpg

Like, WOW I cant believe I had a hard time killing him

Share your thoughts

I don't think he's fat, he's just puffing his chest out. Plus he's wearing a robe in WW, while in OoT, he's wearing armor.

Aelic7

The Young Drifter
Well, Link hasn't given him a workout in about 100 years...:) but yeah, he is kind of pushing his chest out. I don't think robes would make a difference, though. In fact, I would think that armor would make him look fatter. TP Ganondorf is kind of large also. Maybe it's just normal weight gain.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
Remember kids, muscle weighs more than fat :lol:
Well if you were locked up in a white space floating for hundreds of years you would gain some weight wouldn't you?
But then I don't think TP Ganondorf has gained much weight....

Ganny: :kawaii:
*Comforts Ganondorf*

Keyshe

Whoo are youu?
ROFL!, as funny as that sounds, no, I really, really don't think he is. It he looks that way part because of the art style, robes and he is suppose to look bulky (with muscles.) If you take a closer look all that mass is in the chest and sholders, people don't get fat like that, it starts lower. Try comparing him to the King of Hyrule, he's rounder. Better yet look at King Zora. ;)

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I don't think there was any weight gain/loss present.
I'm gonna think of his armor as a full body corset ;)

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Well, when you think about it, his other form is a pig monster.
In fact, if I recall correctly, OoT was the only LoZ game where Ganon wasn't fat.
In TP he did manage to get back a little chubbiness.
images

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Don't forget Ganondorf is tall. He isn't fat but he has muscles. A lot of muscles. That's why he needs bigger armor. Not only because of his heigth but also to fit him perfectly when he is going to fight. Personally I think it would be weird to see such an evil enemy like Ganondorf as a skinny guy who is very tall. Somehow it doesn't fit him and neither his personality.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Bigelover is right, Ganondorf isn't the kind of guy who would be skinny. I'm pretty sure he has a lot of muscle mass, not body fat. He is pretty darn agile, and I doubt it has anything to do with his Triforce piece. I've never seen a fat person leap so high in the air that I lost my Target Arrow.

Goro-Link

I am all of me.
He did get a bit fat, but i guess the spirits didn't exactly give him time on the treadmill when he was sealed away all that time. and you can't blame him if he got tempted by a few cans of Pepsi here and there.

NorthApple

GIVE ME THE APPLE!!
Naw, I disagree... if you include all the armour he more-than-likely has, and the fact he's pushing out his chest then it's perfectly feesable he isn't fat at all. And don't get me started on the robe... he hides swords up his sleeves, man! You could hide a whole army of moblins under there and you'd never notice.

Also, I'd like to bring to people's attention this little gem...
ganonoriginaldesign.jpg

Some concept art of Ganondorf before they decided to give him that huge robe... now, I know characters can change a little before the final game, but he sure doesn't look that fat to me there. Bulky, yes. Fat? No. (Apart from in the top left drawing... but that's just how he's stood XD) And that's more than likely what he still looks like under such a baggy robe.

EDIT: VanitasXII makes a brilliant point as well... if he was just plain fat, how on earth is he so agile? He needs all that muscle to be able to propel himself so far off the ground when he jumps XDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom