• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Gamescom 2011

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
This thread is about Gamescom 2011 to see if we get anything new for Skyward Sword.

Gamescom starts on August 17th (for Media and stuff like that) and it's opens to public on August 18th.

Last edited:
D

DragonT

I'm going to the Gamescom this year. I hope I can get a chance of playing Skyward Sword, but the waiting is rediculous. Last year, we had to wait 3,5 hours to play a 5 minute demo...

PS: I hope they give us a release date or at least a new trailer :P

I'm sure we'll hear something new either at Gamescom or Tokyo Games Show, the latter taking place at a more realistic time period for a final trailer alongside a release date. I wouldn't get my hopes up too high for Gamescom!

im hoping at the least a realese date and i want a trailer but idk if we will get one..maybe the same trailer with some different things like they did with the last trailer is very likely if we get a trailer at all

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I'm not expecting anything HUGE like a release date from gamescon..
I can see that happening at PAX tho.. If they will even be there.. If not then Gamescon is prolly gonna have big info..
But I've learned not to expect too much.. from anyone

Pen

The game is on!
Actually I don't really care for a new trailer right now, we have four already! A release date is the only thing I'm desperately waiting for, I really hope we're gonna get one now. Because I don't like to wait for something when I don't know how long the waiting is!

S

SamanthaAshley

Gamescom: August 17 - 21
PAX Prime: August 26 - 28
Tokyo Games Show: September 15 - 18

I hope we get a release date announcement soon!

Actually I don't really care for a new trailer right now, we have four already! A release date is the only thing I'm desperately waiting for, I really hope we're gonna get one now. Because I don't like to wait for something when I don't know how long the waiting is!
My sentiments... I've been patiently anticipating a release date. We have more than enough trailer footage in my earnest opinion... :nod:

I want a release trailer and a date.

That said, I don't think a release trailer would differ much from the E3 and Comic-Con trailers, as Nintendo seems intent on spoiling and even showing as little as possible of the game.
I don't expect a completely new trailer, maybe no new trailer at all.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
I'm working two subway stations away from GamesCom. And I'll have two work eight to ten hours on every single day of the convention. So close, and yet so far. This is frustrating.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
LKAJLFKAJFOIAWLKJ0JL';LKZCX098!!!! <- (me hyping up for hopes of something new)

I HOPE theres something new. Like a new trailer or a release date. Or some new details or new footage.

(btw during writing this, I was having a hard time stopping myself from putting all of this in caps despite how short it is =P)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom