• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Games You Bought Recently

Kazumi

chagy
Well. Let me see. The only game that I have bought recently would be New Super Mario Bros. Wii last Sunday. I also "bought" the first Final Fantasy on the NES on the VC. I didn't really buy it, as I got it for free for buying the Internet Channel when it cost 500 points. If it matters, I plan to buy Pokemon Rumble, and both Lost Winds games tomorrow on WiiWare.

Dragon Tamer

Cold hearted...thing
I finally got a DS a couple days ago. The game I got with it was Magical Starsign. It's so cute and fun to play. I'm kinda stuck in the jungle fight now but I'll get out sooner or later. :lol:

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Today i bought "New Super Mario Bros Wii."
Quite weird that it has a red case instead of the regular white. Don't know why nintendo came up with such a thing, its not that this game is special or something.

Before i even start this game, i still need to finish" Muramasa: The Demon Blad"e that i bought a while ago.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
I bought Jak and Daxter: The lost frontier and Ty the tasmanian tiger 2 bush rescue today. I'm a big jak and daxter fan so when I heard there was going to be a new game on the ps2, I had to buy it no matter what. While I was in the gamestore looking for cool 2nd hand wii games, I found Ty 2 for only 4 euro. I liked the first game, so I always wanted the 2nd game but so far it was too expensive for my taste.

I first have to finish Vexx though...but I'll start with Jak and Daxter on saturday

Kazumi

chagy
Well. Let me see. Earlier today I purchased Fable: The Lost Chapters for PC. Great price as well. I haven't got very far into the game yet. But, I haven't played for very long either.. So.. Back to playing I suppose.

Akiranon

Fallen Knight
Recently Fallout 3 has been keeping me busy. I bought the game three days ago and have been loving it since. The fact that my internet crapped out helped too, I guess. =P I was afraid it was going to be too much like Oblivion, but luckily the game shares little similarities. Oh, I'm also getting New Super Mario Bros. on the 2nd of December for my birthday, but I already got permisson to play it yesterday. So far the multiplayer has been a blast, but the single player mode feels a bit dull. :(

I just today bought New Super Mario Bro's Wii, and it's really good. Multiplayer is awesome.

Yeah, I bought it for my birthday, and I love it. I've yet to play single player on it yet actually. Every time I start up the Wii to play it, my brother comes running in wanting to play it with me. I always let him too, because the experience is much better with someone else, which was pretty surprising to me. It takes some real genius to create a game that was previously single player only and turn into a fun multiplayer game.

Onilink89

Nyanko Sensei
Yeah, I bought it for my birthday, and I love it. I've yet to play single player on it yet actually. Every time I start up the Wii to play it, my brother comes running in wanting to play it with me. I always let him too, because the experience is much better with someone else, which was pretty surprising to me. It takes some real genius to create a game that was previously single player only and turn into a fun multiplayer game.

Huh? If i'm not mistaken, people can join and help out with the single player mode.
There is a add/drop players option in the single player.

Huh? If i'm not mistaken, people can join and help out with the single player mode.
There is a add/drop players option in the single player.

I meant the old Super Mario Bros. games, which have always been a single player only experience. New Super Mario Bros. really brings a lot to the table with the small inclusion of multiplayer.

A

Alexander

I recently bought Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, SmackDown VS. Raw 2010, Saints Row 2, and Forza Motorsports 3. I love all of those games, especially SR2 and MW2. The campaign was nothing short of epic in Modern Warfare 2, and I'd go out on a limb and say it was by far the best designed and well plotted campaign I've seen by Infinity Ward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom